Witches!!

Witches!!

Thu, 12/06/2012 - 17:25 by Ananth in response to or maybe both

A witch!! Or twins. Two witches??

If you wanted to get any JW stuff in time for Christmas, now is the time to grab something from the store! The holiday cutoff dates are here. And there are some cute JW keychains and charms over at Hey Chickadee! as well!

It's been a mega busy couple of weeks and for once I don't have anything to report! We're just keeping our heads down and working as quick as we can.

Have a good weekend! Catch you next time.

Comments

Witches

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 17:57

The only way to find out is too see who drowns.

Once I found three or four

Comment by Yubi (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 18:01

Once I found three or four double-yolked eggs in one carton. Possibly this means I am a super wizard.

If you buy grade-B eggs in

Comment by HappyHead (not verified) Sat, 12/08/2012 - 18:03

If you buy grade-B eggs in the "extra large" size, it's pretty common. I once managed to get a whole carton of double yolked eggs, with the exception of one egg with a tripple yolk. My mother was of the "double yolk is lucky" group, and she demanded that I go out and get a lottery ticket right away. (Naturally, there were no matching numbers at all on it...)

Build a bridge out of her.

Comment by Chris Cater (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 19:23

Quickly! Check which one of you weighs the same as a duck!

Unfortunately that is only

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 04:44

Unfortunately that is only done in Britain.
In America they tie them up and throw them in a pond to see if they float. The American witch hunters didn't bother thinking it through as much as their English counterparts.

Witches? Of course not!

Comment by Alain (not verified) Thu, 12/06/2012 - 22:37

There is a sorcerer in the house.

Or....twitches?

Comment by GeniiBean (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 02:20

Or....twitches?

Thats

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 12/08/2012 - 08:33

What I was thinking! Bahaha

oh

Comment by Qiam (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 04:32

i'm fairly sure "there are twin witches and this is a Problem" is the premise of a young adult novel series

Actually...

Comment by Jason (not verified) Sat, 12/08/2012 - 11:57

Disney already had this.

oh yeah i remember now

Comment by Qiam (not verified) Sat, 12/08/2012 - 13:34

Disney bought the rights to those books and made Tia and Tamera Mowry the stars of a movie (movies??) based on them

Could be both

Comment by SuileanDubh (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 08:34

I would consider it to be pretty good luck if I found out that I was a witch. Also yeah T-Witches or Twitches or whatever was a book series. And then it was a Disney original movie with Tia and Tamera Mowry.

Fun Facts!

Comment by all my college-ing led to this post (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 08:37

Double (and even triple) yolked eggs are pretty common. They're grade B eggs, and are usually used for factory food processing or put into those cartons of whisked up egg whites. You can also just by cartons of grade Bs. They're cheaper, but also have other undesirable defects, such as spotting, weak shells, or very large air pockets.

Another interesting fact about B grade eggs is that consuming them skillet fried will grant you special powers. Generally, it's things like Rock Armor or Iron Fist, but a few lucky people get get pretty sweet psychic abilities like Pyrokinesis. Of course, you can see how this is dangerous, so the FDA and the CIA managed to sweep it under the rug with years of "food quality grading" and "plasma mind wipes". These days, people just think getting two yolks is good luck.

They have no idea how lucky.

Hey she got a double Yoki!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 12:53

Hey she got a double Yoki!

Ummm....

Comment by David (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 18:37

I kinda asked one of my British friends and she said it's either good luck or a mark of death... depends on which legend you believe. I rooting for good luck for you guys! <3

I'm not a vegetarian by any

Comment by Dryr (not verified) Fri, 12/07/2012 - 22:21

I'm not a vegetarian by any means, but eggs gross me out. I'll eat them cooked, but thinking about how they're farmed and the fear of cracking open a stillborn bird freak me out. Finding a double-yolk would mean throwing out an egg for me XD.

She's a witch!

Comment by drmike (not verified) Sun, 12/09/2012 - 11:42

Were you turned into a newt? I think that's the usual test....

Superstitions...

Comment by Moony (not verified) Mon, 12/10/2012 - 08:54

Depending on where you're from it depends on what it means, haha. Like if you're pregnant it's supposed to be you're having twins or will have twins in the future or that you're luck will improve or that you're going to get married.

Superstitions are weird.

i <3 your comic! i'm really

Comment by sylvie (not verified) Tue, 12/11/2012 - 03:05

i <3 your comic! i'm really glad you guys had a successful kickstarter! thank you for sharing your comic! aaa okay bye!

Double yolk?