MYSTERY TIME

MYSTERY TIME

Tue, 12/11/2012 - 15:47 by Ananth in response to laydeez cat

Usually the cat just smells like cat, so we took some time to get to the bottom of this mystery!! And that's what happened. NEXT MYSTERY

Nothing new to report for the time being! As I mentioned the last time, if you'd like to get some JW stuff for the holidays, check out our store on Topatoco! And if you like jewelry and keychains, Hey Chickadee has some good stuff too.

Thanks for reading guys! Catch you next time.

Comments

Cute

Comment by Moe (not verified) Tue, 12/11/2012 - 15:55

Haha... My cat smells like perfume after she's gone rummaging around the flowers and things in the garden. Took us the longest time to figure it out. That or her boyfriend has been buying her perfumes to splash on her coat :P

Prrrowling for lady cats

Comment by Margatron (not verified) Tue, 12/11/2012 - 18:43

My cat sometimes smells like old spice for the same reason. Sorry ladycats, he's neutered.

If only the same thing

Comment by Lakart (not verified) Tue, 12/11/2012 - 19:04

If only the same thing happened with my dog and my old spice or my pine sap, probably just too stubborn to stop smelling like dog.

For nearly two years one of

Comment by Gus (not verified) Tue, 12/11/2012 - 22:49

For nearly two years one of our cats used to come home everyday smelling like a bakery. Really, really cinnamon-y and sweet. He got pretty fat that around too so we figure he was cheating on us with an extra home, the little brat.

Kitty holdin'

Comment by Raptorix (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 00:15

Rook actually lets you hold him like that? Dangling all those feeties? No support?

My cat used to love behind

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 12/13/2012 - 12:46

My cat used to love behind held like that. She'd get all purry and thrilled. I'd just carry her around the house held out in front of me.

Later when she got old and arthritic she used to like those suspended beds, too, like hammocks? She liked feeling floaty I guess.

Conrad?

Comment by Heidi (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 01:16

Is that Conrad? Is he back?

I am so totally back!

Comment by conrad Wed, 12/12/2012 - 01:37

I am so totally back!

ah!

Comment by yraelis (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 03:11

I'm so trying to picture Conrad with the same "ladiesss" face.

Conrad!

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 14:24

Conrad rules!

Also, hungryyyyyy like the wolf.

deep thought

Comment by Alain (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 01:43

Hmmm, makes me think that I should put perfume on my rats when I have guests. All my rats are ladies.

yerp

Comment by cabbagehats (not verified) Thu, 12/13/2012 - 12:20

Of the rats I've had and my friends have had they naturally smell like passion flowers if you clean their house more regularly than not. The female ones, that is. The guy rats are total bros.

Methinks it is time

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 03:48

The cat is clearly trying to steal your woman. Time to get him castrated and quick.

HELLO, LADIES!

Comment by AssaultFlamingo (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 11:12

HELLO, LADIES!

Old spice

Comment by mayhem (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 14:03

Wohoa that must have been quite unusual

My cat..

Comment by ColdFusion (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 14:18

would always come home covered in little green sticky balls.. I think they were catnip seed pods or something, they definitely had a slight catnippish smell. We figured that was how he attracted lady cats

Scent?

Comment by K (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 16:23

Aw... doesn't Conrad have no sense of smell? Must've made the sleuthing interesting

cats cats cats

Comment by Kaitlin (not verified) Wed, 12/12/2012 - 21:07

I wish my cat smelled like old spice... it would preferable to cat musk anyway. Usually she's fine, but some days it's like WOAH! Then washing ensues.

Look at your cat...

Comment by badmartialarts (not verified) Thu, 12/13/2012 - 03:40

then look at mine. Now back at your cat, now back to mine. Does it look like mine? No, but it can SMELL like mine.

That ""Hey ladies" part

Comment by Martin (not verified) Thu, 12/13/2012 - 14:23

That ""Hey ladies" part reminds me of a character in the webcomic Shortpacked!

Bethesda Locksmith

Comment by Bethesda Locksmith (not verified) Wed, 05/29/2013 - 02:34

Anyone have no concept how proficient you might be! It has a unique unique settings that most bits do not have. Great Job!

Bethesda Locksmith