Crooked Cat

Crooked Cat

Tue, 12/18/2012 - 12:21 by Ananth in response to a very accurate pie chart

As addressed previously. If chair-stealing was a crime, Rook would be locked up for life.

If you were a part of the Kickstarter, we'll be posting some backer updates in the next few days (once the dust settles)! Right now we're just making sure everything is running smoothly for January shipment. Thanks for your patience!

That's all for us! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

I actually miss this..

Comment by ColdFusion (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 12:27

back when I had a big enough chair for the cat to fit comfortably back there..he still tries it sometimes and this happens.

Alternate interpretation

Comment by Amake (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 13:31

Yuko's butt is so tiny it only takes up 30% of the chair?

It could also be

Comment by shadowrider (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 15:52

It could also be interpertated as that any furniture is monopolized by the cat, as anyone who's had cats should know. Because it's FURniture. :P

And this leads to a

Comment by Marina (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 17:36

And this leads to a situation of Cat Owners' Guilt.
That guilty feeling whenever you chase your cat from your lap, chair or anything they have decided to grace with their feline presence.

And this leads to a

Comment by Marina (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 17:36

And this leads to a situation of Cat Owners' Guilt.

And this is why

Comment by ??? (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 21:56

you people disturb me. You can't just pick up the cat, put him/her on the ground, and let him/her be. You have to turn it into a stupid, petty moral dilemma.

And by your tone of writing

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 07:37

I can tell that you've never owned a pet, so you wouldn't understand.

it's not that we're afraid

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 13:12

it's not that we're afraid of infringing on the cat's rights, it's that cats are aloof and fickle as hell. if they've actually come by to seek attention, the slightest disturbance will send them running and they may not be in the mood to see you again for a week.
it's not the healthiest of relationships.

Easy, cat-friendly solution:

Comment by Chief (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 18:19

Easy, cat-friendly solution: Pick the cat up and put it on your lap :>

Same here

Comment by Mayhem (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 18:55

My cat does exactly the same and I don't know how to deal with it either

I say your math is off.

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 19:30

That looks more like a 25% 75% division to me.

How about....

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 21:46

Giving the cat a big fart? I bet it will clear not just the cat but everyone out of the room.

Oh wait girls don't fart :p

I feel like...

Comment by Nicholas S. Schneider (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 22:04

I feel like I need to add this, but...

buttsbuttsbuttsbuttsbuttslolbutts

Butts lol

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 07:39

Hello, fellow Questionable Content fan!

Comment by Pandiculator (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 23:20

Thank you so much for adding this. :P

So Yuko has an acute butt?

Comment by Jake (not verified) Tue, 12/18/2012 - 22:44

So Yuko has an acute butt?

Comment by badmartialarts (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 02:54

Rook is just an obtuse cat.

haha this happens to me all

Comment by Julie (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 06:06

haha this happens to me all the time! I find it baffling that even though there is a chair of the exact same size and shape as mine right NEXT to my chair, one of our cats, Beowulf, STILL decides my chair is the best one to sit in! Even though I'm home all day and the boyfriend isn't. Solution: I put the cat into the other chair - there isn't much difference anyway! Or he will climb back into my lap.

It's the smell.

Comment by Dorje Sylas (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 12:01

No seriously, your chair (for pet owners) is often the one you use most and thus is most covered with your scent (unless you wash your furniture regularly). Which your cat (and other pets) find comforting and a good place to nap.

If its really bugging you try wearing an undershirt(tank-top, etc.) for a few nights and then placing that shirt where you want your cat to nap (maybe leave it on your boyfriends chair :P). Works for travel too, pet comfort smells.

Why are you sitting on the

Comment by Charleson Mambo (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 13:12

Why are you sitting on the cat's chair? You said there's an empty one next to it.

haha! good idea.. except my

Comment by Julie (not verified) Thu, 12/20/2012 - 04:28

haha! good idea.. except my chair is in front of my computer, and his chair is in front of the other computer (boyfriend's computer).... but that tip about putting some of my clothes in the other chair to put my scent there is an interesting idea! I should try putting my boyfriend's clothes there too (since Beowulf actually takes to my boyfriend more, which is why I find it weird that he wants to sit in my chair, rather than the other one with boyfriend scent on it). Our other cat, Azariah never really sits in the chairs but he looooooves it when I rub/pet his head with my feet - I have heard that under the chin, behind the whiskers, behind the ears are how cats rub their scents on their humans so they love it if you pet them there.

Yoko's butt

Comment by Nanners (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 07:32

Why use more then you need. :)

Not the only one :)

Comment by Aric (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 08:05

My cat is either in the chair, or in my lap. But not just us, other artists too....

Chairs for cats!

Comment by drmike (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 08:42

We need the cats on the cast page cuz I don;t remember if Rook is a he or a she. But Rook just needs his or her own chair.

My and my mom's kitties do

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 12/19/2012 - 10:03

My and my mom's kitties do this :D We even had a dog that did this too.

Nice furniture for your cat

Comment by Living Room Sets (not verified) Tue, 12/25/2012 - 15:27

Check this out man!
Sectionals
Your cat will love it ;)

this should definitely be

Comment by Shawna (not verified) Wed, 12/26/2012 - 22:51

this should definitely be made into a print. please? with a blank for someone to fill in their own name. please?

Biy Now! Double Cross

Comment by Biy Now! Double Cross (not verified) Fri, 04/12/2013 - 23:46

That is the right blog for anybody who needs to find out about this topic. You understand a lot its nearly onerous to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You positively put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!