Happy holidays!

Happy holidays!

Tue, 12/25/2012 - 14:43 by Ananth in response to happy catsmas 2012

Just a little holiday-related update. Hope you're all cozy and warm!

Happy holidays! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Ugly Sweaters

Comment by KJ (not verified) Tue, 12/25/2012 - 14:56

Merry Christmas to you two and all of your friends~ First post here for me, woop woop!

Funny thing about ugly sweaters: They actually saved my life on the 20th (Like, not the 20th back in 2007. I mean five days ago). I work in a sign shop, and as a joke, my coworkers and I decided we'd have an ugliest sweater contest. Well, while I was working in my favorite spot, my boss asked me where my sweater was and unfortunately, I forgot it.

So she went to grab me one and called me around to the other side of the work table. Thirty seconds later, a car crashed through the wall right where I was working and would've killed me instantly had I been standing there. So, even though they're ugly, sweaters can certainly be a life-saver! 8D;

Herp derp bad joke.

Comment by Alex Rossi (not verified) Tue, 12/25/2012 - 19:21

But Rook and Cricket have cat-like reflexes, they don't need sweaters to save their lives!

Happy Christmas!

Comment by Sporks Love (not verified) Tue, 12/25/2012 - 16:23

I go volume two and a CMY cat shirt for Christmas! You guys make my day! Can't wait t see yo at Emerald-City comic-con!
Happy Christmas you guys! :D

Merry Christmas! I wish you

Comment by Stella Wong (not verified) Tue, 12/25/2012 - 23:18

Merry Christmas! I wish you two and your cats a wonderful holiday.

Glad you are safe KJ. Did

Comment by maldar (not verified) Wed, 12/26/2012 - 01:11

Glad you are safe KJ.

Did you really have sweaters for the cats?

I hate seeing poor pets forced into those clothes.

I'd pause before...

Comment by AmbrosiaWriter (not verified) Wed, 12/26/2012 - 23:52

I'd pause before saying "poor pets forced" when in reference to clothing. Cricket has been documented to just not give two flying squirrels about being in clothing - with the exception of being stashed in John's shirt as a punishment - and my boyfriend's dog (a lovely pit bull named Nikki) loves being put into coats and sweaters to the point where if she even THINKS you're going to try to take it off of her she'll run away from you. Pick up the coat/sweater/shirt and she darts over all excited.

So not all pets freak out, or dislike, being put into clothing. :)

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Winfred (not verified) Mon, 06/03/2013 - 19:14

Thanks for another magnificent post. Where else may just anyone get that
kind of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I have
a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

Lol @ poor Rook, priceless,

Comment by lhsc (not verified) Wed, 12/26/2012 - 05:59

Lol @ poor Rook, priceless, merry Xmas indeed!

dressing up the cats

Comment by shadowrider (not verified) Sun, 01/06/2013 - 18:17

Poor Rook looks like he enjoys it about as much when we try to dress up ours. The one doesn't care as much, but the other hates it. Hope there wasn't too much claws, biting and hissing involved in doing so, and kitty glares.

Kitteh dus naut liek sweeter!

Comment by Chuck (not verified) Wed, 12/26/2012 - 10:55

Kitteh dus naut liek sweeter!

nice enjoy your holidays i

Comment by Warminster Locksmith (not verified) Thu, 05/02/2013 - 04:03

nice enjoy your holidays i hope its great for you.enjoy your holidays.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Melvin (not verified) Tue, 06/04/2013 - 00:10

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return once again since I book marked
it. Money and freedom is the best way to change,
may you be rich and continue to help others.