Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Tue, 01/01/2013 - 17:22 by Ananth in response to this quickly-turning world

Yuko's brother sent chocolate-covered strawberries for Christmas, and let me just assure you that they didn't go to waste.

Happy New Year! Best to you and yours. Let's make this a good one!

Catch you Thursday!

Comments

That's fantastic

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 17:42

Yuko's dad is always funny, especially since he's always off panel. He really doesn't wanna be in any of these comics, does he?
But chocolate covered strawberries are also fantastic owo
We have a chocolate fountain we used for New Years over here, but once the party ended, we had to use up all the leftover chocolate and dip, well, everything.

... Y'all want some chocolate covered pretzels/strawberries/marshmallows/peanuts/cashews/chicken wings/cookies?

i must know

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 17:53

...how are the chocolate covered chicken wings?

Uhm...

Comment by il biggo (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 18:17

...mostly brown, I guess.

they are...

Comment by cabbagehats (not verified) Wed, 01/02/2013 - 22:50

Also gone. Do you think the world moves so slowly?

That's good.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 19:13

That's good.

whoa dang

Comment by givea (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 20:25

whoa dang

Status

Comment by Bloodprincess (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 21:00

I was wondering what the relationship between Anath and Yuko is? I've read every comic, and noticed in a few they are sleeping in the same bed, but never if they are dating or just friends.

They is datin'. Just look at

Comment by Melinh L (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 22:02

They is datin'. Just look at their twitter conversations they're adorable and yes I realize this gives me a pretty solid stalker status: https://twitter.com/ananthymous/status/285982991723937792

keeping it classy

Comment by MordacaiMT (not verified) Tue, 01/01/2013 - 22:47

Yes they're dating. They don't want to make a big deal of it in the comic because it sets a different tone than the funny, musing, slice-of-life style Johnny Wander is about. They like to keep it classy.

With cats.

And Johnisms.

And Yuko's dad.

YES! Yuko's dad comix to

Comment by Aaron (not verified) Wed, 01/02/2013 - 00:27

YES! Yuko's dad comix to start of 2013! A great omen, this is.

Yuko's dad's voice

Comment by badmartialarts (not verified) Wed, 01/02/2013 - 15:02

I read it in Takeshi Kaga's over-the-top Chairman's tone, though in English.

Love it

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 11:49

Yuko's dad comics are best comics.

Fist is ready before mouth begins to speak.

Yuko's father's voice

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 14:16

I personally always read his text in Norio Wakamoto's voice.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Lorene (not verified) Tue, 04/30/2013 - 06:26

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally educative and entertaining,
and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I found this during my search for something relating to
this.

If I may, Yuko, how come we

Comment by K. Ann Sulaiman (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 14:54

If I may, Yuko, how come we never see your dad or brother in the comic?

MOAR Yuko's dad!

Comment by anivy (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 09:33

MOAR Yuko's dad!

Yuko has a brother?

Comment by sprrocket (not verified) Mon, 01/07/2013 - 10:09

Wut.

Is it just me or does Yuko's

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 01/14/2013 - 23:08

Is it just me or does Yuko's mom look like John....