It's 2013!

It's 2013!

Thu, 01/03/2013 - 19:06 by Ananth in response to mysterious thrift store undergarments

That sweet old lady had some sass to her.

Happy new year! Let's all make 2013 a good one.

Have a good weekend, we'll catch you next week!

Comments

That is completely great.

Comment by Chris (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 19:17

That is completely great.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by visit Here (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 07:04

Since the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be renowned, due
to its feature contents.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Voice-over (not verified) Tue, 05/14/2013 - 23:56

I just love all the empowered women out there in police or cop shows and I would love to take that on for my next role.

It's the daily routine of operating a real business. Some businesses think that they have to hire the most expensive voice talent or voice actor to capture their target market.

Bit random but I tried to

Comment by wandering-dreamer (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 19:24

Bit random but I tried to subscribe to the RSS feed (using the feed button on the right) and got an error. Might be it doesn't work with my reader (a Chrome add on) but thought it might be a problem on the site's end.

Those and footwear are

Comment by reynard61 (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 01:47

Those and footwear are probably the *only* things that I will never buy from a Thrift store. (Celestia only *knows* whether the store or the person who donated them had them cleaned or not!)

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Gopro Hero 3 Review White edition (not verified) Sun, 05/19/2013 - 02:42

I have observed that in video cameras, exceptional devices help to concentrate automatically.
These sensors connected with some cams change in in
the area of contrast, while others make use of a beam associated with
infra-red (IR) light, particularly in low lumination. Higher specs
cameras from time to time use a mix of both programs and will often have Face Priority AF where the
digicam can 'See' a face while keeping your focus only on that.

Many thanks for sharing your ideas on this blog.

ha

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 11:04

hah, that brassiere is huge

ohgodimdead

Comment by Moony (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 17:28

That last panel kills me. I immediately put my grandmother's voice in it and it's just... oh goodness.

Kind of funny that I happen to live near, like, eight different thrift stores myself.

I feel like that old lady is

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 01/07/2013 - 04:00

I feel like that old lady is how Yuko would look like when she's old.

IT'S A CYCLE. Given time,

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Tue, 01/08/2013 - 15:05

IT'S A CYCLE.

Given time, Yuko will become enraptured with the search for where the bra came from. Years will pass. She gets a job at the store to keep a better eye on where it came from. Eventually, she will discover it. She had finally found it! She is tired and places it on the counter. She is so tired from her eternal search, she does not notice her younger self.

"I had no idea where this bra came from."

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 01/09/2013 - 01:19