It's 2013!

It's 2013!

Thu, 01/03/2013 - 19:06 by Ananth in response to mysterious thrift store undergarments

That sweet old lady had some sass to her.

Happy new year! Let's all make 2013 a good one.

Have a good weekend, we'll catch you next week!

Comments

That is completely great.

Comment by Chris (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 19:17

That is completely great.

Bit random but I tried to

Comment by wandering-dreamer (not verified) Thu, 01/03/2013 - 19:24

Bit random but I tried to subscribe to the RSS feed (using the feed button on the right) and got an error. Might be it doesn't work with my reader (a Chrome add on) but thought it might be a problem on the site's end.

Those and footwear are

Comment by reynard61 (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 01:47

Those and footwear are probably the *only* things that I will never buy from a Thrift store. (Celestia only *knows* whether the store or the person who donated them had them cleaned or not!)

ha

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 11:04

hah, that brassiere is huge

ohgodimdead

Comment by Moony (not verified) Fri, 01/04/2013 - 17:28

That last panel kills me. I immediately put my grandmother's voice in it and it's just... oh goodness.

Kind of funny that I happen to live near, like, eight different thrift stores myself.

I feel like that old lady is

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 01/07/2013 - 04:00

I feel like that old lady is how Yuko would look like when she's old.

IT'S A CYCLE. Given time,

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Tue, 01/08/2013 - 15:05

IT'S A CYCLE.

Given time, Yuko will become enraptured with the search for where the bra came from. Years will pass. She gets a job at the store to keep a better eye on where it came from. Eventually, she will discover it. She had finally found it! She is tired and places it on the counter. She is so tired from her eternal search, she does not notice her younger self.

"I had no idea where this bra came from."