BON ... APPETIT

BON ... APPETIT

Thu, 01/10/2013 - 21:12 by Ananth in response to fresh homemade dessert

Here's the recipe for George's traditional family homemade dessert:

1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 bag Reese's Pieces

Pour chocolate chips into bowl. Season liberally with Reese's Pieces. Store in tupperware container. Serve at room temperature.

Also: Kickstarter orders will begin to go out next week, with the help of George and Hannah! Here's a look at some of the fulfillment coming together:

Exciting! Catch you next time!

Comments

GEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOORGE

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Thu, 01/10/2013 - 21:15

GEORGE! NEVER STOP SMILING MY GOOD MAN. I HAVE MISSED YOUR FACE.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Teresa (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 10:25

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Trisha (not verified) Mon, 02/25/2013 - 02:52

“Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday” was indeed a remarkable blog.

In case it included alot more images it would likely be even more beneficial.
Thanks ,Wilhemina

Boy George

Comment by David Herbert (not verified) Thu, 01/10/2013 - 21:36

If I may make one suggestion, replace the Reese's Pieces with Mars Bars and you have yourself a good dessert.

Original recipe, do not

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 01/10/2013 - 23:24

Original recipe, do not steal.

SQUEE~

Comment by SARS (not verified) Fri, 01/11/2013 - 03:07

I can't wait for the goodies to come in! So excited!

Rad con

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 01/11/2013 - 11:40

Conrad is the truest of companions.

Hmm

Comment by Khail (not verified) Fri, 01/11/2013 - 12:13

Evan doesn't seem too upset about it...

Absurdly excited

Comment by Sam (not verified) Fri, 01/11/2013 - 15:27

You guys, I just had to order a new laptop and it is coming right before my Kickstarter order arrives. I am going to put all of those stickers on it. ALL OF THEM.

Or at least the vinyl one. The kitties can be friends with the Boxer Hockey frog.

This recipe is the slacker

Comment by Bernhard (not verified) Sat, 01/12/2013 - 13:49

This recipe is the slacker version of Igor Bars...
I haven't made Igor Bars in a while...
I should do so...

i write down the

Comment by zhu (not verified) Sun, 01/13/2013 - 07:05

i write down the recipe....right now,no hesitation.and.....thx

sad

Comment by Alain (not verified) Tue, 01/15/2013 - 00:56

Oh me, oh my. What sad faces! I wish I could send you my homemade carrot cake and my homemade meringued date squares. (Well, to be honest I always do those meringued dates in a round pyrex bowl. They look better that way.)

Thanks for the recipe really

Comment by neil (not verified) Sat, 05/25/2013 - 09:01

Thanks for the recipe really like it.. Info is great.