the Music of the Spheres

the Music of the Spheres

Tue, 01/22/2013 - 18:32 by Ananth in response to lil' yuko and the music of the spheres

Tinnitus, for folks who are curious.

The new Benign Kingdom KS is up - check it out if you're interested! 4 new super talented artists for a new year.

That's all for us! Catch you Thursday.

Comments

Humble-Hoverer

Comment by Humble-Hoverer (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 16:14

I think I have tinnitis... I thought everybody heard that ringing...

What's that sound?

Comment by Rii (not verified) Wed, 01/30/2013 - 12:27

I like her explanation better.

I never thought about it til

Comment by Kris (not verified) Fri, 02/01/2013 - 19:57

I never thought about it til I looked up John Cage's 4'33" silent composition. When it mentioned he did it cause he heard the sounds of his nervous and circulatory systems in a sound deprivation chamber I just assumed that's what it was from then on.

I think I'll go with the

Comment by dryadka (not verified) Tue, 02/12/2013 - 18:45

I think I'll go with the music of the spheres theory, makes tinnitus way cooler :D

ugh, and while I normally

Comment by dryadka (not verified) Tue, 02/12/2013 - 18:56

ugh, and while I normally don't even notice the ever present silent ringing, when I was reading the discussion and thought about it the whole time, all I hear now is "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". Even though I have the noisy ventilator on. No more thinking/reading about tinnitus for me :)

T-T

Comment by CaNNoN (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 12:57

The Same thing append to me when was a child, my mother treatme like a crazy person XD and now I KNOW! i am not crazy!!! o.o (i hope)?

I've always wondered what

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 07/02/2013 - 13:50

I've always wondered what that ringing is. I was always told its part of being deaf lol