It's me, I promise! Or is it ...

It's me, I promise! Or is it ...

Thu, 01/24/2013 - 18:08 by Ananth in response to an imposter

I love how Yuko drew this one, ahhhhh! She's wall-eyed with fear & concern in the last panel, good, good. This is the latest in a long series of comics about coffee. I still like sweet coffee, but two shots of unadorned black coffee really do it for me in the morning these days. I have a series of tiny mugs that I drink out of.

Actually, this puts me of a mind to remind you that we have an awfully handsome coffee mug on sale over at the store!

January has been a hectic month! We've done a good bit of traveling for work and we're basically nose to the millstone every day. I think we're making headway but truthfully it can get tough to tell! BUT WE'RE GONNA DO IT.

That's all for us! Catch you next week!

Comments

Then you gave yuko a lil'

Comment by Emy (not verified) Thu, 01/24/2013 - 19:53

Then you gave yuko a lil' kiss on the lips just to make her embarassed.

I wonder how Ananth and Yuko

Comment by Trae Vega (not verified) Thu, 01/24/2013 - 22:54

I wonder how Ananth and Yuko feel about fans shipping them. Hmm.

Well...

Comment by Greywon (not verified) Thu, 01/24/2013 - 23:20

They actually ARE together, they just kinda like to keep it to themselves.

Ahem

Comment by Alain (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 10:06

Well, 3 comics ago it was actually very explicit. They were on the same bed with their shoes off.

I know what you're actually

Comment by Macca (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 11:40

I know what you're actually trying to say, but it's much funnier for me to interpret this under skewed victorian aesthetics: As though two people on a bed with their shoes off was some sort of explicit sex scene to somebody.

"Socks! How scandalous! Cover your eyes, children! I can't believe they would do that where someone could see!"

In bed together without

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 01/26/2013 - 00:34

In bed together without shoes on! Scandalous!
also: http://www.johnnywander.com/comics/402

!!

Comment by Germaine (not verified) Sun, 01/27/2013 - 14:10

Gracious!

Oh, I know. Just because

Comment by Trae Vega (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 16:11

Oh, I know.
Just because it's canon doesn't mean you can't ship it, though.

No need for shipping...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 05:50

...since they are already in a relationship. It's nice to see a couple that able to keep their relationship subtle.

I've never seen them do

Comment by Fuzenmaru (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 04:10

I've never seen them do anything couple-like in public (AKA in the one interview that I've ever seen them in from one of the conventions that they've attended), but if they did and I saw it, I'd probably 'D'awww' in public.

Coffee copy.

Comment by Omnithea (not verified) Thu, 01/24/2013 - 21:18

Ananth Impostergariya.

So close

Comment by close (not verified) Mon, 01/28/2013 - 19:00

He is in fact an alien that has showed up before. http://www.johnnywander.com/comics/107

Soooo...

Comment by Berri (not verified) Thu, 01/24/2013 - 23:21

Do you guys know when Johnny Wander volume 3 is going to be available for purchase in your store?

Cause I wanna throw all my money at you.

Like...

right now.

Vol. 3

Comment by Guillaum (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 03:49

My volume 3 arrived undamaged in France and this book is perfect !

Ananth is either green or white.....

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 06:07

....martian, he shapeshifted into Ananth after the real Ananth was abducted and taken to the martian base.

Use fire. Martian hates fire.

you know too much

Comment by MordacaiMT (not verified) Mon, 01/28/2013 - 18:58

as seen here, it's the Ananth imposter, Amnanth Panagarixa.

I need to learn flash

Comment by Aube (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 07:50

The last few panels must be turned into a Gif.

the return of the body

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 10:39

the return of the body snatchers. sugar-free version.
Yuko, you know how this gonna end...with less calories!!!

Omg, I love the expression

Comment by Kc (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 18:29

Omg, I love the expression on her face! This made me laugh.

Oh god

Comment by Mushroom (not verified) Fri, 01/25/2013 - 23:05

I was JUST thinking about your previous coffee comics when I clicked on this. XD

Delicious Liquid Mud.

Comment by Agrias Oaks (not verified) Sat, 01/26/2013 - 01:47

Always such a fine line between acceptable and blargh...

On a side note, anyone in the Western US get their books yet? I see that some people on tumblr have been getting their deliveries since Monday.

Theoretically Evil Dimension Ananth would not have facial hair.

Comment by sandpaperdaisy (not verified) Sat, 01/26/2013 - 14:33

That's how you can tell. Normally, the evil twin has facial hair and the good twin is clean-shaven. In this case, however, a non-thuggish looking Ananth would be the evil twin. Yuko is safe.

I just woke up from a series of dreams in which the two of you made an incredibly disturbing comic. I kept resolving that when I finally woke up for real, I'd ask if anything was wrong. I woke up vastly relieved to the realization that this comic did not really exist, but if you guys ever read your comments...I hope you're doing okay. My thoughts (obviously) are with you.

My Vol 3 just Arrived!

Comment by Waytoomanyusernames (not verified) Tue, 01/29/2013 - 06:56

My copy of Vol 3 just arrived in Dampest England, together with the extras, despite the best efforts of the USPS and Royal Mail. Thanks!

I like to imagine Yuko made

Comment by Kathy (not verified) Tue, 01/29/2013 - 09:07

I like to imagine Yuko made this sound in panel 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJ1B_2b17s

Comment by Alfred Martinez (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 08:48

Thank you for the youtube video. It is exactly what I want to see.

It is an alternative and we

Comment by Jens (not verified) Mon, 03/18/2013 - 07:01

It is an alternative and we should do it like you said.

Maybe I should do the same

Comment by Wedding (not verified) Wed, 03/27/2013 - 13:04

Maybe I should do the same thing! I will read more about it.

I have the same opinion and

Comment by Garages (not verified) Fri, 04/12/2013 - 00:00

I have the same opinion and this will work for sure.

It is a fact and he will do

Comment by Tom Smiths (not verified) Fri, 04/12/2013 - 00:39

It is a fact and he will do it for sure.

its great that you enjoyed

Comment by Waltham Locksmith (not verified) Thu, 05/02/2013 - 04:00

its great that you enjoyed your life and live it in your own way thats really great good .
a href="http://www.WalthamLocksmithMA.com">Waltham Locksmith

its great that you enjoyed

Comment by Waltham Locksmith (not verified) Thu, 05/02/2013 - 04:00

Why not?

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 05/03/2013 - 14:20

Why doesn't this page have the "ananth is a space alien" tag? It exists already!

it is exactly like you said

Comment by explainer video (not verified) Mon, 05/13/2013 - 07:47

it is exactly like you said and we can not change the situation! At least that is my opinion!

Maybe I should do it like

Comment by Press Releases (not verified) Mon, 05/13/2013 - 07:57

Maybe I should do it like you said. For sure I will have amazing results.

I guess that you promised

Comment by Intelligent community network design (not verified) Mon, 05/13/2013 - 13:24

I guess that you promised it! And you should keep what you said!