V3 release party!

V3 release party!

Thu, 01/31/2013 - 18:07 by Ananth in response to no stop

You guys Conrad knows a lot about phones

You guys

guys

where are you going

We're going to be doing a release party for V3 in mid-February! More details as we get them, but I wanted to mention it. The venue is once again the lovely Bergen Street Comics

For those of you who preordered V3 through the Kickstarter: we made a backers only update! Here's a photo from when the books arrived on two pallets:

The books should be available online at Topatoco in the near future! We'll keep you posted.

That's all for us! Catch you next time!

Comments

I'm watching Topatoco like a hawk now!

Comment by Hina-chan (not verified) Thu, 01/31/2013 - 18:40

I missed the kickstarter... I hope I can get all three books soon!! :D

Are you guys going to Colossolcon this year?

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Thu, 01/31/2013 - 18:53

Just out of curiosity ;w;

I can understand that.

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Thu, 01/31/2013 - 23:48

As a guy who's both headphone AND mobile phone afficionado I can talk and talk and talk about mobile phones and headphones when someone ask me about it. Here's an example, warning for possible bad grammars:

So you want a mobile phone eh? let me ask you a question, what is the primary use of your mobile phone? is it simply for phone calls and messaging? or you want to use it for music listening? do you want a smart phone or a basic phone? do you care about battery life? do you prefer physical buttons or touchscreen? are your fingers too big to handle small touchscreen? you want to play video games in your mobile? what kind of video games? do you want to use real controller? do you want to use a data plan or buying mobile phone and phone number/service separately? do you want to use pre-paid service? What kind of apps fit your lifestyle? (if you pick smartphone). Do you prefer Android or iOS? Do you want external storage slot? and so on and so on.

EYES

Comment by MediaDuke (not verified) Fri, 02/01/2013 - 00:54

I never get tired of Ananth's...err, eye voids. Eye Shadows of the Colossus?

The hat also conceals his

Comment by TrueVCU (not verified) Sat, 02/02/2013 - 18:27

The hat also conceals his mystical weak point

So how long until Conrad

Comment by Scroll (not verified) Fri, 02/01/2013 - 01:41

So how long until Conrad convinces the guys at Muse to make a mobile Guns of Icarus game? It could be like angry birds but with airships.

*PFFFFT!*-AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment by MegzHartie (not verified) Fri, 02/01/2013 - 15:51

I honestly think Conrad would sooner suggest we put Sky Whales and boarding in Guns of Icarus Online then convince everyone to make a mobile version of the game. It's not a bad idea but I feel like the moment that happens, I think, is the moment he'll have snapped from all the stress from the hard work he does already on the game.

Guns of Icarus NEEDS

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 02/02/2013 - 08:08

Guns of Icarus NEEDS boarding.

I mean come on. Wouldn't it be sweet to jump over onto an enemy ship and start swinging a cutlass around?
Or hijack an enemy ship when your own is falling apart?

Nope.

Comment by conrad Sun, 02/03/2013 - 19:59

Nope.

I'm not one to say this

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/01/2013 - 06:09

I'm not one to say this often when it comes to tech.
But listen to the women.

Talking to someone who is obsessed about a kind of tech is a horrible idea if you're trying to figure out which one you're going to purchase.

"I'm not one to say this

Comment by J (not verified) Tue, 02/05/2013 - 03:01

"I'm not one to say this often when it comes to tech.
But listen to the women."

Ouch.

Untrue

Comment by Simon (not verified) Sat, 02/02/2013 - 23:58

I personally consider myself to be a bit of a tech geek, but I still give reasonable advice to people making purchases.

Also, it's still better than the alternative: asking the salesperson at Best Buy what fits you.

need new phone

Comment by maldar (not verified) Mon, 02/04/2013 - 11:00

I have been looking to get a new phone so suggestions are welcome. My discount date starts in March so I have time to wait for something to come out.

Requirements: Slider QWERTY, I have had thr Droid & Droid 3 (current).

Dorid, unless the iPhone comes out with a slider or reasonable keyboard option, like a snap on slider accessory.

I still have my Verizon Unlimited data plan.

Battery life needs to be good, but I normally have it in the dock all day as I drive for a living.

I stream Crunchyroll, so screen needs to be big enough for subtitles.

I also tether it to my laptop and have played games like APB Reloaded or MMOs via the connection.

I wanted the Photon, but that seems to be limited to the Sprint network. Any suggestions would be helpful. I won't hold anyone accountable for whatever I choose. It is my choice in the end and I will have to live with it no matter what happens.

ps I'm also looking for a nice Japanese girlfriend.

Why don't you...

Out
Pants

The books should be

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 02/18/2013 - 22:34

NO; NO DON'T DO IT!

Comment by Bernie (not verified) Sun, 03/31/2013 - 15:40

LOL that is funny they both grabbed him telling him not to do it. So that mean NEVER ASK CONARD ABOUT HIS OPINIONS ON PHONES! LOL :) Also your comics rules.