Benign Kingdom 2013 over in 50 hours!

Hourlies! We've split these in half, so the rest will go up Thursday.

The Benign Kingdom Kickstarter for Spring 2013 features the art of some super talented folks: Emily Carroll, Gigi. D.G., Tyson Hesse, Phil McAndrew! Check them out:

There's still time to grab these books at the discounted price!

That's all for us! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Taxes

Comment by Deucer (not verified) Tue, 02/05/2013 - 21:30

What are taxes like, for webcomic writers and artists that make money off of the internet? I mean, besides step2:freakout?

RE: Tax Forms

Comment by TPRJones (not verified) Tue, 02/05/2013 - 22:16

I strongly recommend trying Turbo Tax online. It's pretty darn excellent, and not very expensive for most people (free for some). I imagine you've got to do a Schedule C, which means it may cost you $20 to $40, but it's SO much nicer to do it online than on paper. And you don't pay until it's finished, so you can start it and if it's not better for you then go back to paper.

Huh, I sound like a commercial. Certainly didn't mean to.

On Thursday: eleven hours of

Comment by Noc (not verified) Tue, 02/05/2013 - 22:27

On Thursday: eleven hours of repeatedly falling into that Droste image.

Insert...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Wed, 02/06/2013 - 01:22

....obligatory Inception sound effect here.

Oversized Sweater Day

Comment by Hauke (not verified) Wed, 02/06/2013 - 06:21

So... is every February 2nd Oversized Sweater Day now? Because it correlates with Groundhog Day.

ECCC

Comment by Nesden (not verified) Wed, 02/06/2013 - 11:18

Are you guys going to be at the Emerald City Comic Con? that would be awesome :D

Taxes!!

Comment by Marky Mark (not verified) Wed, 02/06/2013 - 12:10

Taxes!! Oh Yes!! I was unreasonably excited to get the last of my tax documents in the mail and start working on my return. I'm using Tax Act Online, they give free federal return and it's pretty good about walking you through and telling you what forms you use for entering data.

ANYBODY ELSE...

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Wed, 02/06/2013 - 19:42

Wanna figure out what Conrad's Christian and given names are?