JW:V3 Release Party February 16th @ Bergen St. Comics!

GUYS! We're doing a release party for Vol. 3 on February 16th at Bergen St. Comics! We'll have copies of the new book and probably some other stuff, and we'll hopefully have a projector set up to play some drawing games with you guys! IT'S GONNA BE SUPER FUN I hope we see you there!

That's all for us! Catch you next week! And hopefully at the release party!!!

Comments

I want to go...

Comment by SARS (not verified) Thu, 02/07/2013 - 19:48

...but I can't

If you sold that release party advertisement as a large poster, I'd so buy it.

Me too! I love that design.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 02:22

Me too! I love that design.

ditto! Love it! I would

Comment by Karen S (not verified) Mon, 02/11/2013 - 22:42

ditto! Love it! I would love to buy a t-shirt with the design on it if it was available....

I hope I go.

Comment by Outlawwolf (not verified) Thu, 02/07/2013 - 19:59

You guys get swarmed every comic-con you go to so I never get to really see you. Here's hoping to a fun event.

first panels

Comment by Liz (not verified) Thu, 02/07/2013 - 22:29

I laughed so hard at the first panels. I have used my cats at towels before even if they are ineffective towels lol

Oo party!

Comment by Tillie (not verified) Thu, 02/07/2013 - 22:52

I like the sound of drawing games. I'll add it to my calendar.

cricket hand towel

Comment by AkuPenguin (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 01:00

Okay, so there needs to be a Cricket hand towel on Topatoco. That is all.

Oh my goodness. A floppy

Comment by Stephanie Jansen (not verified) Sat, 02/09/2013 - 09:48

Oh my goodness. A floppy terrycloth Cricket.

Guys! Guys!

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 03:08

What's the name of that guy in the washer on the top right? It's right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember! Tommy Hilfiger?

more like johnny washnder

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 03:55

more like johnny washnder

Oh noes...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 08:55

You should talk to Jeph Jacques about that butts disease... Be careful now, lest we all get it.

meow meow meow meow meow meow

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 12:04

Yuko's drawings of cat emotions are da best. I wish for more Yuko's dad and cat emotion comics. Have we seen them together, yet?

RAwk On~!

Comment by Anii (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 12:24

Sounds awesome! See ya there ;D

More like...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/08/2013 - 16:01

Buttlr, lol!

How lucky!

Comment by Kristal (not verified) Sat, 02/09/2013 - 02:38

This is fabulous! During the semester I'm in living NYC for my internship, you're holding an event! I'm definitely going to have to go to this. <3

the conversation with yuko's dad

Comment by badmartialarts (not verified) Sun, 02/10/2013 - 07:05

"Hey dad, I almost forgot to remind you about the anniversary things, and..."

"I REMEMBERED IT MYSELF. YOUR CALL IS USELESS NOW."

Addendum to Panel 2

Comment by TrueVCU (not verified) Mon, 02/11/2013 - 00:11

Nope

Launch Event, Laundromat Formation Go!

Comment by Olaf (not verified) Tue, 02/12/2013 - 10:12

Oh man, I hope vol 3 arrives before the launch event - "Why do I order these things online, I live in Brooklyn!" - I'll be there!

Poor John. Must be cramped