V3 RELEASE PARTY THIS SATURDAY!

V3 RELEASE PARTY THIS SATURDAY!

Thu, 02/14/2013 - 17:45 by Ananth in response to tempting fate part 2

Part 1 here.

We're doing a release party for JW:V3 on Saturday at 7:30 PM! It's at Bergen St. Comics and we are super pumped!! I hope we see you there! We're going to try to have a projector set up so we can play some drawings games. Here's the info:

See you there! And we'll catch everyone next week!

Comments

Temp

Comment by Omnithea (not verified) Thu, 02/14/2013 - 17:52

Was it the right temperature for tea, Yuko?

Then why did you grab it?

sassy

Comment by Dippindots (not verified) Thu, 02/14/2013 - 18:20

sassy

I wonder how many people

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/14/2013 - 20:42

I wonder how many people quickly checked the site for a new strip and left without raalizing there was one.

Me

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/14/2013 - 21:25

About five times.

I nearly left before I

Comment by Damien (not verified) Thu, 02/14/2013 - 23:47

I nearly left before I realized it was a new comic, this pair of comics accurately depicts my existence. I am so happy.

Probably multiple times.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 17:10

Probably multiple times. The final time I clicked off of it, then did a double-take / clicked "back".

It was inevitable.

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 09:15

It was inevitable.

I have done this - its why I

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 09:19

I have done this - its why I changed from using spare mugs/cups to using old jars.

hard to mix up handles if one doesn't have any

... still wash the brush in the wrong one every so often though.

Oops

Comment by drmike (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 11:02

Bergen Street doesn't have you listed on their website though....

Just gonna put this

Comment by Es (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 15:42

Just gonna put this here.

*~Lidded cups.~*

Theeeere we go.

Or putting the ink cup on

Comment by fluffy (not verified) Fri, 02/15/2013 - 21:54

Or putting the ink cup on the other side of the table.

Cat from "Cat and Girl"

Comment by Erika Hammerschmidt (not verified) Sat, 02/16/2013 - 01:04

Cat from "Cat and Girl" probably doesn't have this problem. For him, paint is just as tasty as tea.

Eeeeeee

Comment by Tony (not verified) Sat, 02/16/2013 - 03:43

On a related note, how do you manage to keep the cat hair out of your kneadable erasers?

Daaang it.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 02/16/2013 - 18:48

As we speak I am on a train headed in the general direction of New York and it's gonna get in just in time for me to miss almost the entire party! I made it to that last one and I was hoping I could get to talk to you guys again!

Sometimes, I wonder....

Comment by Kilimbo (not verified) Sat, 02/16/2013 - 21:04

I wonder what it'd be like if someone found your comics, didn't know they were from real life, and made a movie based of the early ones.

Hope the release went swimmingly well

Comment by Agrias Oaks (not verified) Sat, 02/16/2013 - 23:16

Kickstarter just came in, missing a zooLOLgy but heck I ain't bothered.
Cheers to you folks for making the time out of your busy days to make these comics for us.

Ooh hmm. I'm missing the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 02/17/2013 - 20:38

Ooh hmm. I'm missing the zooLOLgy and catmera stickers, but like you not bothered by it. Was so happy to receive the package.

The only fix I've found for

Comment by milokey (not verified) Mon, 02/18/2013 - 15:42

The only fix I've found for this problem is to put the drink far enough away that you have to lean over to get it. Most likely you'll go for the ink jar because you don't have to move to reach it.

Also having drink containers with lids. haha.

I probably laughed too hard at part2 though, even though I could see it coming.

Arglblargle

Comment by Mel (not verified) Mon, 02/18/2013 - 21:30

Oh gosh I know your pain. Though have done it with water colours more times than I can count D:

I've done that, sort of.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/19/2013 - 07:26

I almost drank scented oil. It was in my mug due to an accident of over filling the small container I keep on the desk. Took two days to get the taste out of my mouth.

Yup.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/19/2013 - 13:54

Mmm-Mmm! Tastes like art!