Photos from the release party!

Photos from the release party!

Thu, 02/21/2013 - 20:52 by Ananth in response to lazy tea for lazy people

A sequel to this comic!

I mentioned it in Tuesday's post, but we'll be posting Lucky Penny pages beginning next week! Read more about it here.

I promised photos of the release party on Tuesday, and here they are! It was fun!

That's all for us! Catch you next week!

Comments

Tea

Comment by Omnithea (not verified) Thu, 02/21/2013 - 21:39

Wherein we learn how Yuko might mistake the disgusting black liquid on her desk for the tea she drinks.

Haha, yes!

Comment by Erika Hammerschmidt (not verified) Sun, 02/24/2013 - 15:32

Haha, yes!

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Oqium coupon (not verified) Wed, 04/10/2013 - 18:41

Good day! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent information
you've got right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

That's me and Ash!

Comment by outlawwolf (not verified) Thu, 02/21/2013 - 22:36

Third picture. Right on!

I look like I'm staring at Jesus.

Comment by outlawwolf (not verified) Thu, 02/21/2013 - 22:37

All that light.

DAT POSTER

Comment by Sen (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 01:21

You guys should totally do a give away for that poster. It is just so cool. COLLIO I TELL YOU.

I agree!

Comment by Tsarstepan (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 08:57

That's a great poster to hang on me wall.

May I just say, if you were

Comment by rufe (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 02:42

May I just say, if you were truly lazy you would not bother adding teabags. You would brew the same leaves until you're just drinking warm water.

I use my tea bag...

Comment by Tsarstepan (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 08:59

only twice before getting a new one. I feel guilty if I use the tea bag for only one mug of tea but two uses is more then enough.

I can imagine the amount of caffeine one intakes with a half dozen or more tea bags in a given mug. Probably could get higher then being on meth or speed. :-p

Tea releases all it's

Comment by Macca (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 11:03

Tea releases all it's caffeine within the first minute, usually the first 30 seconds. So, given that she drinks all the tea before adding another teabag, she is drinking a normal amount of tea-caffiene each time.

I've never been able to brew tea leaves a second time alone. I can't stand weak tea.

Proper Tea

Comment by Ben Anderson (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 13:53

If you brew tea properly, then a bag (at least of the typical English Breakfast Tea) really is only good for one use.

Green tea can be brewed

Comment by rufe (not verified) Sun, 02/24/2013 - 02:02

Green tea can be brewed twice, thought it is of course inferior to fresh tea leaves.

Black tea really can't be brewed more than once as it just becomes astringent hot water, but if you're truly lazy that shouldn't bother you.

You guys are such fair weather sloths.

Yeah that one webcomic by

Comment by Dranorter (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 11:38

Yeah that one webcomic by Rebecca Clements argued that reusing tea bags two or three times was a good little way of going easiy on the environment and reducing waste. I always felt like that would defeat the point of having tea (the point being that tea is excellent).

(It was some page of Kinkofry, can't find it atm.)

Lazy tea is the same thing

Comment by Hugh (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 09:21

Lazy tea is the same thing as Camping tea!

Best tea is always lazy tea,

Comment by Nakodile (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 09:35

Best tea is always lazy tea, you know. Gives it extra uniqueness.

cat

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 11:55

That last picture of the cat thing is the best. Is that a cake?

Looks more like one of those

Comment by Aleks (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 14:08

Looks more like one of those ''snowglobes'' to me (is there another term ? english isn't my first language).

Aaaaaaaaaaaa~!!

Comment by Kerstin (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 13:26

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I got my books last night! I'm so happy >-< I totally would have read them cover to cover if I hadn't needed sleep so badly.

And I totally wasn't expecting the two prints or patch!! Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

That poster... do want. I'd

Comment by Aleks (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 14:13

That poster... do want.
I'd have come to the launch party, but I'm not even in the same country - receiving the book via postal services will have to do...

I don't drink anything caffeinated, but my folks do and it's a strangely important thing - I think drinking tea like that would be ''sacrilegious'' (am I spelling that right?) to them. As for me ? Well I find it amusing, and I would drink the lazy kind of tea.

Books!

Comment by Liz Millikin (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 17:51

Looks like the party was awesome! Only time I've ever wished I lived in NYC...

But – I received my books from Kickstarter last night. I spent all night giggling on the couch rereading the awesome.

THANK YOU.

I do that except I don't add

Comment by Changewinds (not verified) Fri, 02/22/2013 - 19:22

I do that except I don't add more teabags, and my tea gets weaker as the day goes along. Oh well, I really just need the caffeine fix in the morning and the rest of the day, I just want something hot to drink. :p

??

Comment by Nessa (not verified) Sat, 02/23/2013 - 01:17

Is that last photo a cake, or just decoration?

I hereby dub this Hobo Tea

Comment by TrueVCU (not verified) Sat, 02/23/2013 - 10:25

I hereby dub this Hobo Tea

step 5

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Sat, 02/23/2013 - 11:17

step 5. once cup is full, trow it away and get a new one.

How cheap people drink tea:

Comment by Liz (not verified) Sat, 02/23/2013 - 20:18

How cheap people drink tea: keep re-filling the cup until you're just drinking hot water.

I think a much lazier way of

Comment by Dranorter (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 11:40

I think a much lazier way of doing it is to get a really big cup.

Bankruptcy Attorney Chicago

Comment by Bankruptcy Chicago (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 04:21

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content . Lorraine Greenberg and Associates

Green tea

Comment by Dolf Zigler (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 06:35

Want to taste the fresh green tea? Teesta Valley is a well appreciated producer & exporter of quality taste green tea in India at affordable Green tea
price ranges.

Green tea

Comment by Dolf zigler (not verified) Sat, 03/16/2013 - 05:42

I would like to admire this really commendable post which strikes best with its reality in knowledge & impressive standards. Thanks for such a nice post. Green tea

test apple

Comment by test apple (not verified) Sat, 04/06/2013 - 20:13

hello very nice to meet you. i am new here. see you.

That last picture of the cat

Comment by lori (not verified) Mon, 05/20/2013 - 22:45

That last picture of the cat thing is the best. i like it :)
keep it up !!