We'll be at ECCC this weekend!

We'll be at ECCC this weekend!

Tue, 02/26/2013 - 17:43 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 001

As mentioned last week, we'll be posting Lucky Penny right here twice a week! We're beginning at the beginning this time. Hope you enjoy!

ECCC is this weekend! Come find us at the F-12 thru F-16 block! We'll have lots of JW stuff, and Benign will be selling art books as well. Hope you can make, can't wait to see you there! Here's a handy map that Yuko put together to let you know where we'll be at:

More Penny on Thursday! See you in Seattle! ♥

Comments

Today just landed heads up

Comment by Aube (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 17:56

So happy to start reading Penny! Have a safe trip and a fun time in Seattle! Maybe one of these times I can make the long trek to ECCC from Utah, or just move out of this terribly boring place.

I feel your pain... Utah...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 19:37

I feel your pain... Utah... (just tell people you live in a land of magic and fantasy, it might make things a little more interesting)

You guys always have the

Comment by Shawn Handyside (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 18:12

You guys always have the best "find us" maps!

It will go downhill......

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 18:39

.....from there.

Funfact: Euro and Canada already removed penny from circulation. US will follow soon.

Ugh that can't happen

Comment by conrad Tue, 02/26/2013 - 23:34

Ugh that can't happen quickly enough. Penny and nickel have to go, yo.

Yay!

Comment by Kacy (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 18:46

I've been looking forward to Penny since it was first announced. Are you guys going to show the whole thing here or is this another preview?

Any chance you guys could

Comment by wandering-dreamer (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 18:53

Any chance you guys could link to the first installment of Lucky Penny in the comment section?

im assuming youre talking

Comment by Seungshine (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 19:29

im assuming youre talking about the first time they showcased an excerpt of lucky penny:

Yup, thanks!

Comment by wandering-dreamer (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 22:49

Yup, thanks!

Love this tangent.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 19:45

Penny's great. I like this tangent very much. Love your stand alone(ish) stuff from the bottom of my heart too though. Makes me look forward to Tuesday and Thursday nights here.

Oh my gosh...it never struck

Comment by Holly (not verified) Tue, 02/26/2013 - 23:08

Oh my gosh...it never struck me that you guys would be at ECCC. Now I want to cry. :O

Whoo! I need to try to see

Comment by Rebecca (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 00:58

Whoo! I need to try to see if I can say hello and buy something. My company will be at the con as well! If you get the chance, visit the Epic Cosplay booth! We have wigs, lots and lots of wigs!

That's cool that you have lots of wigs

Comment by Origamigryphon (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 12:09

But do you have the Smoldering Anti-Hero?

Sadly we don't. I don't get

Comment by Rebecca (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 21:18

Sadly we don't. I don't get to pick the names. All our main wig line are named after Greek gods and figures like Apollo and Demeter. Love that the five wits come up with such fun names, although a name like Hermes is easier to remember then Gothic Lolipocalypse Sapphire Champagne.

Can't wait to see you there

Comment by Nesden (not verified) Wed, 02/27/2013 - 13:02

Can't wait to see you there :)

haw