We're at ECCC in Seattle this weekend!

We're at ECCC in Seattle this weekend!

Thu, 02/28/2013 - 09:56 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 002

Poor Penny!

We're at Emerald City Comic Con this weekend! It'll be the first con appearance of V3 and we'll be debuting some new prints based on some of Yuko's latest tumblr pieces (this one is nsfw). Come find us at the Benign Kingdom block, F-12 thru F-16. Here's a handy map:

Hope we see you there! Catch you next week!

Comments

WOOHOO I will definitely

Comment by ProjektSoul (not verified) Thu, 02/28/2013 - 10:25

WOOHOO I will definitely come visit you guys! I'm so excited for ECCC but doubly excited that you both will be there!

I wanna see more penny.

Comment by JackC (not verified) Thu, 02/28/2013 - 12:42

I wanna see more penny. She's cool. I would pay for her comic book.

w00t

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Thu, 02/28/2013 - 15:04

Penny comics are great, I hope now that she's fired she'll get shitfaced and have a misadventure

Differences

Comment by bloodprincess (not verified) Thu, 02/28/2013 - 17:17

When I saw her boss take the cigarette I was waiting for the upper management to see that and fire him... KARMA!!!

Yaay!

Comment by Chris (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 00:06

Can't wait to see you guys! I'm so excited to meet you! And yay I love Lucky Penny!

haha is it me or somehow i

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 01:59

haha is it me or somehow i see the mannequins giving the finger ><

Yes, and in a moment they'll

Comment by Erika Hammerschmidt (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 19:57

Yes, and in a moment they'll come to life and start killing everybody...

And then

Comment by Bloodprincess (not verified) Sat, 03/02/2013 - 13:12

And then the Doctor will come in and save Rose.

heh...

Comment by Narrator (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 08:16

Your art style is slowly turning into a Scott Pilgrim 'esque style...
I love it.

I disagree. My apologies,

Comment by Trae Vega (not verified) Sun, 03/03/2013 - 11:36

I disagree. My apologies, but Yuko's style, in my opinion, actually looks LESS Scott Pilgrim than it did, say, when she started Johnny Wander. It's much, much cleaner, more detailed, and a little less cartoonishly stylized.
Not saying there's anything wrong with O'Malley's art! But I think Yuko's a better artist.

PENNY!

Comment by Mr. Morningstar (not verified) Fri, 03/01/2013 - 20:28

I honestly think you should make a seperate webcomic with Penny! I think it would be good. Provided you have the time of course <3

I'm so excited for these

Comment by Corinna Faye (not verified) Sat, 03/02/2013 - 15:10

I'm so excited for these Lucky Penny pages! I was very curious when the few pages were posted months back - a preview of it or something? I loves this!

I saw you guys at eccc! i

Comment by Collette (not verified) Sun, 03/03/2013 - 00:52

I saw you guys at eccc! i was so excited that i reverted to my 5th-grade-too-shy-to-talk-to-anyone-who-isn't-my-shadow. so i didn't get to tell you how much i love all of your comics! im so glad that i got all the Johnny Wander books signed! they are now three of my four most valued possessions. thanks so much you guys!

I got JW3!

Comment by Shiny (not verified) Mon, 03/04/2013 - 19:18

AAaaaaAAAA I just received JW3 book and I'm so happeeey
You guys are the best. I just wish I could go to ECCC but I don't live in the Americas.

Shiny from Australia