Back from ECCC!

Back from ECCC!

Tue, 03/05/2013 - 16:32 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 005-009

Hey guys! This week is going to be a little weird - we're going to rerun the Penny preview we ran on the site last year, but in an accelerated format. The previous section was posted starting here - we're splitting all those pages into two updates to cover it quickly, but we wanted to repost it for people who missed it the last time (and also so we can run these pages chronologically).

Thanks everyone who came by and said hey at ECCC! We had a good time and we hope you did too.

Yuko posted this on twitter last week, but in case you missed it:

Haha. See you Thursday!

Comments

I wanted to go to your booth

Comment by Nesden (not verified) Tue, 03/05/2013 - 16:44

I wanted to go to your booth but decided not to because there were too many people :P

I wanted to go to your booth

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Tue, 03/05/2013 - 19:02

I wanted to go to your booth but decided not to because I live in another country, in different continent and separated by several seas :p

Wait...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/05/2013 - 19:11

I don't get it. You say that you're presenting this in chronological order, but these pages (which I remember from last year), are labelled '5 though 9'. Am I missing something here? Where/what are pages 3 and 4 supposed to be?

Title spread, no bearing

Comment by Ananth Tue, 03/05/2013 - 22:39

Title spread, no bearing on the story!

Seriously...

Comment by Natalia (not verified) Tue, 03/05/2013 - 20:23

Someone *needs* to make the first 4 seconds of that video into a gif. I'd do it but I so don't have the skills or software.

It was awesome seeing you guys this weekend! Thanks for making the trek out here. =)

Saw you guys

Comment by Conor O (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 01:01

You guys were great at ECCC! All my favorite webcomic artists live on the east coast (or near enough) so I never think about getting to see them...

But you came to the convention! Yaaaaay!

(in case you even remember, I was the kid with all the Dresden Codak merch)

ECCC '13 was my first con,

Comment by sketchyCoder (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 04:33

ECCC '13 was my first con, and by what luck you guys were there! Thanks for coming!
(I was the dog-tier boy-Jade cosplayer, sorry if I was weird.)

I wasn't able to make it to

Comment by Alice (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 05:58

I wasn't able to make it to the ECCC because I had work all 3 days but my friend Robert was able to get all 3 volumes from you guys for me! Super awesome! Wish I could have seen everyone though!

"whimper" "suck it up" me

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 06:48

"whimper"
"suck it up"
me gusta!

pennay

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 11:51

Fun story-arc. Cool to see the prologue.

Is Penny and her pal real people? Or did you guys just make them up?

So, Yuko

Comment by Bird (not verified) Wed, 03/06/2013 - 18:02

You signed my ukulele just after the con opened on Friday. I cannot believe I didn't think of it then, but I just realized that I now own

A Yukolele.

Thank you so much for coming to ECCC! It was wonderful to meet you.

A very Scott Pilgrim moment

Comment by Amake (not verified) Thu, 03/07/2013 - 06:34

A very Scott Pilgrim moment there with the soda. I like it.

Also excited to see what's going to happen.

This was one of the best

Comment by Anonymous 2 (not verified) Fri, 03/08/2013 - 00:20

This was one of the best strips.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by http://www.allvoices.com (not verified) Thu, 05/23/2013 - 12:25

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring
on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss
and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Hi

Comment by Nick C (not verified) Sun, 03/10/2013 - 04:13

Your cat looks identical to mine... creepy.

Erma. Gerd.

Comment by Jason (not verified) Sun, 03/10/2013 - 19:18

I love this Penny strip! Where can I find more?

Penny's Tattoo meaning?

Comment by Kumashe (not verified) Sun, 05/12/2013 - 05:49

I was wondering if there was supposed to be meaning behind the tattoo? Every time I see it, it reminds me of the fall of Adam and Eve with the serpent and apple