Penny 10-13

Penny 10-13

Thu, 03/07/2013 - 17:57 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 010-013

Hey guys! Here's the next installment, pages 10-13. We skipped pages 3-4 b/c they're the title spread and we're leaving it til later. Enjoy!

Also, Alex Pelayre did this mega cute comic about meeting us as ECCC! Check it out!

We're finishing up our taxes and it so boringgggggg but hopefully we'll be done in the next few days. Here's a photo from ECCC to hold you over (taken by Phil, starring Jones and Yuko):

We had fun, guys.

Comments

Thanks Guys!

Comment by ARPelayre (not verified) Thu, 03/07/2013 - 19:57

Hey guys, I'm glad you liked the comic! It was great seeing you at ECCC and doing that comic was a lot of fun. Also, it was great how IRL George looks eerily the same as JW George! Thanks for being awesome, come back any time! :)

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by ways to earn money from home (not verified) Fri, 03/08/2013 - 16:53

Your site appears to be having some compatibilty issues in my
safari browser. The content seems to be running off the
webpage pretty bad. If you would like you can contact me at: bradley-gall@hotmail.

de and I'll shoot you over a screenshot of the problem.

These comics are making me

Comment by Danielle (not verified) Thu, 03/07/2013 - 20:59

These comics are making me so happpppy!!

those glasses remind me of

Comment by taw007*thefarawayfan* (not verified) Thu, 03/07/2013 - 21:04

those glasses remind me of CONYE .____. wish i couldve been at ECCC but then again.... not american...

+1 entertainment

Comment by Amake (not verified) Fri, 03/08/2013 - 06:20

That face when Penny realizes she packed the keys. . .reminds me of when I went to Russia on a school trip, and realized just before I got on the boat that I didn't have my passport.

Love the Penny Comics :)

Comment by A nony mouse (not verified) Fri, 03/08/2013 - 08:34

Love the Penny Comics :)

AMAZING

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 03/09/2013 - 02:08

These Penny comics are absolutely amazing.

My parents lived in the back

Comment by anons-y (not verified) Mon, 03/11/2013 - 18:57

My parents lived in the back of a laundromat for the first year or two of their marriage.
Their dates were playing the Atari games.

...I may or may not have plans to live there at some point.

T-Shirt

Comment by ByteDecay (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 18:42

I really want that lion emblem on a T-shirt with some sort of inspirational saying like: "I Promise I Will Never Die." or "I am Invincible"

Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid in my pants

Comment by Amake (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 11:18

"I promise I will never die" made me want to watch Team America. Such a brilliantly stupid movie, and that line is part of the most amazingly stupid conversation of all time. "Maybe feelings are feelings because we can't control them", hehe.

My friend and I laughed so,

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 05/10/2013 - 02:57