Ananth is sick!

Ananth is sick!

Tue, 03/12/2013 - 17:03 by Aido in response to Lucky Penny - 014

Hey guys!  Ananth has a fever (I wouldn't be surprised if it's a delayed convention sickness) so I'm on blog duty again.  I want to thank you all again for the support you've been giving to this story!  It's something we've been really excited to share and my being able to focus primarily on a single project has drastically increased my page output.

If you want to see more of my non-comic art, I do keep a blog over at aidosaur.tumblr.com!  Be aware though, there is some NSFW art over there.

Comments

D: Oh no, I hope he gets

Comment by AsinineVulpine (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 18:40

D: Oh no, I hope he gets better soon!

Regarding the comic...

Comment by Dr3w (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 19:14

On Penny's shirt... is that...

...

...Is that a Maw logo on her shirt?

...and how long before that is in your store? =D

Get better Ananth

Comment by Kpsquall (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 20:05

There must be a bug going around or something, I also ended up getting recently. If he has a nasty cough I would recommend a honey and lemon tea even though it might not taste so good, well that and you both would probably know more about what types of tea could help with an illness. ^_^

Hm...my grandmother used to

Comment by shadowrider (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 23:32

Hm...my grandmother used to give us chamomile with honey when we where sick as kids. Both are good for helping out when you are sick due to their medicinal properties.

Hope Ananth feels better soon.

one that always help me with

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 09:20

one that always help me with sore throats and flu is making tea out of orange peel, the greenier the better. Propolis drops are a good medicine, but taste is not inviting.

Oh, wow, a new one I never

Comment by Alain (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 20:47

Oh, wow, a new one I never saw before!

When and where can I get

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 22:05

When and where can I get copies of Lucky Penny?

Get well Soon, yo!

Comment by Anii (not verified) Tue, 03/12/2013 - 23:56

Con plague is the worst!

On another note- I really enjoy Lucky Penny and can't wait to read more!

Hey, love your comic, but

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 04:56

Hey, love your comic, but the images are almost too small to read.

"HELEN! THERE'S A CAT ON THE

Comment by X41 (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 05:51

"HELEN! THERE'S A CAT ON THE ROOF!"

oh baby

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 10:38

this would be ideal

­

Comment by Jeanette (not verified) Wed, 03/13/2013 - 19:25

I seriously love Lucky Penny so much. The writing is just..unf!
I'd buy the heck out of Lucky Penny merch. I need a pair of lucky lion pants.

Get better soon, Ananth!

Page Output

Comment by Ff (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 02:03

Weird question, Yuko, but what your normal time on a page? From pencils, through to inks, and then tones, that is.

'What is' would be the

Comment by Ff (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 02:04

'What is' would be the proper phrasing in this instance.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by best skin whitener cream (not verified) Tue, 04/30/2013 - 00:56

Andrea Jung I skin light cream don't have long before the first patient of the day. With minced thighs you can make great pies and casseroles. The plasticky back also lends the handset a generally cheaper feel than its contemporaries.

I hope he get better soon.

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 09:15

I hope he get better soon. Until then, spoil him. A lot. really, movies, games and foot massages, all the package.

Hope your

Comment by tsarstepan (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 13:38

recovery is going well and that you're feeling better by now.

oh Helen

Comment by yraelis (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 16:05

If I were Helen, I would just ignore Penny. Coffee that sounds that good is worth the trouble.