Quit bein' sick, Ananth!

Quit bein' sick, Ananth!

Thu, 03/14/2013 - 19:03 by Aido in response to Lucky Penny - 015

Ananth is still sick, what the heck!  Cut it out, dude!

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely weekend, guys!

Comments

Hah. I love the expression

Comment by Remnant (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 19:18

Hah. I love the expression of the last few pages.
From Penny's Gonta Face, to Hellen's "OH HELL NAH" face.

Seconded. The smile in panel

Comment by Erika Hammerschmidt (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 22:24

Seconded. The smile in panel two and the frown in panel four are like crazy inverted cousins of each other... so expressive...

Love seeing more Lucky

Comment by Mat (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 19:52

Love seeing more Lucky Penny. Great storyline, can't wait to see it flesh out.
Feel better Ananth!

Comment by Royplayer (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 20:16

You.

You have the best weekend.

Oh noooo feel better!! Can't

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 20:32

Oh noooo feel better!!
Can't wait to see the next page!

hey guys, you were featured

Comment by Numra (not verified) Thu, 03/14/2013 - 23:52

hey guys, you were featured in this video about webcomics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6redB3Xev14
just wanted to let you guys know if you didn't already :)

I love everything about

Comment by tridamos (not verified) Fri, 03/15/2013 - 00:19

I love everything about Johnny Wander, but Lucky Penny is far and away my favorite.

noooo

Comment by Psyzan (not verified) Fri, 03/15/2013 - 07:26

Get better, Ananth! And have a good weekend, you guys. <3

Zombie Virus

Comment by Jae (not verified) Fri, 03/15/2013 - 09:01

I am also sick. I never get sick. This is where the zombie virus starts. We are all doomed! For reals though JW has been keeping me going. Thanks for putting awesome things on the internet.

Outbreak

Comment by TrueVCU (not verified) Fri, 03/15/2013 - 10:08

I hope you've already had whatever he has, lest the infection claim you as well, Yuko

Anath will rise as a flu

Comment by Bellar (not verified) Sun, 03/17/2013 - 18:12

Anath will rise as a flu zombie.
Yuko's only defense from such a predator will be her bitter coffee flavor.

She will still get sick.

Johnny Wander will then only be about brains from then on.

I don't mind if you have to

Comment by Dryr (not verified) Fri, 03/15/2013 - 13:47

I don't mind if you have to put jw on hold. Make me the next Pilgrim saga!

i love everything bout

Comment by Katstar Inc (not verified) Sun, 03/17/2013 - 02:29

i love everything bout Johnny Wander,so muc.. so lucky you Peny... hope you feel beter now ananth..

Why isn't this being sold as

Comment by divinebovine (not verified) Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:23

Why isn't this being sold as a book!?

Just wondering, is there a

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 13:24

Just wondering, is there a set time frame Johnny Wander updates on tuesdays/thursdays? So i can quit checking back every 20 minutes like a freak

I live in california and

Comment by symph (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 18:16

I live in california and checking in at 4pm usually when a new comic comes up.for me