JW:V3 & more going up soon!

JW:V3 & more going up soon!

Tue, 03/19/2013 - 14:18 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 016

Hey guys! I'm alive! I made it. Turns out it was food poisoning, oh dear. I'm still getting over it so I'll keep this short.

JW:V3 and a new t-shirt (as well as reprints of some old ones) are going up later this week! We'll post here and to twitter (Ananth/Yuko) & tumblr (Ananth/Yuko) when they go up!

Hope you're enjoying Penny! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

GOOD poisoning?

Comment by Lehooo (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 14:28

If it was GOOD poisoning, then why are you complaining? :-)

OOPS! Fixed.

Comment by Ananth Tue, 03/19/2013 - 14:31

OOPS! Fixed.

Dammit

Comment by Matt (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 14:31

That is literally the comment I came here to post.

Good poisoning? I'd hate to

Comment by Draginite (Miguel Moran) (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 14:30

Good poisoning? I'd hate to hear what bad poisoning would be like...

Loving these comics!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 15:58

I'm loving the Lucky Penny snippets we're getting! Do you know around when the book will be ready?

I totally ship penny and

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 17:48

I totally ship penny and helen. the husband should just go die.

Why can't we ship all three

Comment by Erika Hammerschmidt (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 21:26

Why can't we ship all three of them together?

If I don't know what he

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 03/21/2013 - 13:59

If I don't know what he looks like I can't draw slash fiction of them.

Very hard to read the text.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 03/19/2013 - 23:55

Very hard to read the text. Comic too small.

Spelling or Sympathy...

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/20/2013 - 00:52

Let's go with sympathy.

Food poisoning blows; hope you feel better soon Ananth!

That sucks man

Comment by slaverstrike (not verified) Wed, 03/20/2013 - 04:55

Food poisoning blows! Hope you are feeling better man.

Oof. Been there before

Comment by Zion (not verified) Wed, 03/20/2013 - 23:49

Oof. Been there before Ananth. Fluids, bed rest are your best tools right now. Best wishes!

Panel 1 is what happens when

Comment by Anonymous Bob (not verified) Thu, 03/21/2013 - 02:14

Panel 1 is what happens when you drink too much coffee.

"Hope you're enjoying Penny!"
Darn right I am. These strips are some of the best.

Food poisoning sucks. When I used to work at a grocery store I would go berzerk if any food could even possible be rotten because I was horrified that some random dude would get food poisoning.

KFJSSAfsd

Comment by Gina (not verified) Thu, 03/21/2013 - 02:39

Eee I'm ready to throw my money at you. c8 Just waitin' for the books to be available. :D

Aww :(

Comment by Sven (not verified) Thu, 03/21/2013 - 09:15

Hope you get well soon, Ananth! Thanks for the comics, enjoying them greatly.

test apple

Comment by test apple (not verified) Sat, 04/06/2013 - 20:15

hello very nice to meet you. i am new here. see you.

They took the plug back out

Comment by auto diagnostic tool (not verified) Wed, 05/01/2013 - 22:27

They took the plug back out of 6 and inspected it closer and checked the gap and it wasn't set right. I took it for a test drive lastnight and it ran perfect again.Thanks again for all of your help. i say chrysler champion, ford autolite plugs do make a huge difference in my opinion and i've been doing this on a daily basis fo years. ase certified master tech with L/1 and gm master tech.