If you missed it last week: V3 and more in the store!

Hey guys! There's a bunch of new stuff in the store, and I just wanted to go over it again in case people missed it last week!

JW:V3 is finally available online for the first time since the Kickstarter! YAY!

All 3 volumes are also available as a combo-pack:

These are all available as a regular edition and a special edition with signed bookplates. Also! A new t-shirt that we're very excited about, and long-awaited reprints of PaleontoLOLgy & ZooLOLOgy:

The Too Kawaii shirt is also available as a print:

Also, we have very limited quantities of the Nesting Cats tote from the Kickstarter campaign available:

And finally, the Death & Cecilia prints from the KS are now available, individually or as a set!

That's everything! Sorry for the repeat, if you caught it last week. See you Thursday!

Comments

try ctrl-scrolling! my eyes

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/27/2013 - 12:06

try ctrl-scrolling! my eyes are pretty dang awful and that helps me a lot.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by achat acai berry (not verified) Wed, 06/19/2013 - 00:56

Sain Acai Berry Max nous assistance a deuil en tenant fardeau,
detoxifie puis ameliore metabolisme. L’origine 100% naturelle levant rare caution pour cela bon fonctionnement, а l’exclusion de effets secondaires entier ce oui qu’un pomelo a.
Le Naturel Acai Berry Max levant l’un avйrйs nuage supplements alimentaires circulent en compagnie de certains commentaires entierement positifs.

C’est pourquoi le garanti en mкme temps que remboursement d’argent qu’il donne
est pendant les plus grands dont existent.

Si aprиs l’objectif levant en mкme temps que dйpossйder du masse facilement aprиs dans toute securite celui-ci
levant intйgral simplement meilleure conclusion. Si malgrй rare
raisonnement quelconque toi-mкme n’etes satisfait, toi-mкme avez 180 jours malgrй obtenir tout votre
piиce.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by Gas Grill With Oven (not verified) Tue, 07/02/2013 - 06:56

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

Ah! I see you fixed the typo

Comment by Amy H. (not verified) Tue, 03/26/2013 - 21:31

Ah! I see you fixed the typo on the gori-LOL. (Now, do I order another one, or be content that I have a special edition... :D)

Penny's hair is so cute and

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/27/2013 - 03:47

Penny's hair is so cute and she's got those big eyes....She reminds me of a chihuahua.

well, i mean, if they were

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/27/2013 - 12:05

well, i mean, if they were gonna store the clock in there anyhow...

I have the Kawaii/Sugoi

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/27/2013 - 18:26

I have the Kawaii/Sugoi shirt now :D

I like the Smilodon the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 03/27/2013 - 20:37

I like the Smilodon the best. Smiling, showing his teeth, LOLing...

Too kawaii to die

Comment by Jess Chu (not verified) Sun, 03/31/2013 - 22:51

Would it be possible to get a shirt with the poster colours?

super slim pills

Comment by super slim pills (not verified) Thu, 05/02/2013 - 20:56

Acai berries are high in antioxidants.