We'll be at MoCCA!

We'll be at MoCCA!

Thu, 03/28/2013 - 17:59 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 019

I like how Yuko drew that lil' Batman getting-dressed montage. You see it a lot in comics & movies! I always figured Batman probably hops around trying to get those tights on before his hot date with Catwoman or Nightwing or whoever. He always wears those grey tights, though ... someone should tell him that you can get a lot of cool stuff on leggings these days. He could get a bunch of bats! I've got all kinds of ideas about Batman ... hey where are you going?

There's a bunch of new stuff in the store - you can check out the full post here while I get the new side banners ready.

Also, we'll be at MoCCA! More about that next week.

That's all for us! Catch you next time!

Comments

Nature! Trees!

Comment by Andrew (not verified) Thu, 03/28/2013 - 18:15

I love the feeling of the trees in that last panel. It's not every day we get to see nature in the comic :)

and someone should tell

Comment by shauna (not verified) Thu, 03/28/2013 - 18:17

and someone should tell Penny that you can get makeup made to cover up tattoos.

Scarf?

Comment by George Sears (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 05:49

What about wearing a small scarf/ribbon/ascot type thing? Or mayhaps a neck choker?

Woah, totally messed with my

Comment by Some Guy (not verified) Thu, 03/28/2013 - 20:29

Woah, totally messed with my eyes in the fourth panel. Looks like both Penny's covered each others tattoo for them.

If that made any sense.

Wow

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/02/2013 - 13:37

I hadn't noticed that before, but not it cannot be unseen. Penny has magic mirror-powers! (as opposed to magic-mirror powers)

Bat Leggings

Comment by Brian Russell (not verified) Thu, 03/28/2013 - 22:06

I'm new here, but your commentary on Batman's leggings was awesome and I am now in for the long haul.

Date with Nightwing

Comment by Ian (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 01:25

This really should bother me and I hate to bring it up but Nightwing is kind of a son to Batman and it would be really weird for Bats to date him. Not trying to be the angry geek here I'm just saying. But just going on the record Nightwing and Batman would be a HAWT pairing if the whole adoptive father thing wouldn't get in the way.

Good to see I'm not the only one who felt the squick.

Comment by Android 21 3/7 (not verified) Mon, 04/01/2013 - 07:21

Ananth, either you need to do a bit more research with your references or your facetious pseudo-carelessness is very convincing.

I think.....

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 02:05

I have a little crush on ms Penny. We both done things we regret (even though she win because she can't hide it) and we both are pretty clumsy.

In luck matter she's unluckier than me. But I experience some unlucky moments myself.

I think.....

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 02:05

the reason these suck is

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 06:56

the reason these suck is this: there has yet to be a punchline.

I immediately felt bad about

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 08:21

I immediately felt bad about this post I'm sorry I love penny I am just cranky

the reason your comment &

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 04/01/2013 - 07:46

the reason your comment & opinion sucks is this: you not only think there needs to be a punchline for this comic to be enjoyable but there have been OVER a dozen mini-punchlines already. so. yeah. sucks to be you basically.

SCI FI

Comment by Koko (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 07:18

Woah, I totally froze when I saw Penny touching her reflection's neck! I thought the story suddenly went into a fantasy-mode! Checked the comments but only one person seemed to notice it, so I went back and examined the comic closely. Alas, a trick of the eyes.

Yeah, I noticed that too! I

Comment by Erika Hammerschmidt (not verified) Sun, 03/31/2013 - 20:45

Yeah, I noticed that too! I had to take another look at it after I read your comment and yeah... it clearly was intended to be just her elbow being up against her reflection's elbow.

But I'm going to choose to interpret it the other way, just because I'm contrary. In my personal canon, Penny's reflection is now a character. :-)

oh baby

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 03/29/2013 - 15:00

tattooed girl onna bike, aw yeaaaah

no wonder con?