At MoCCA this weekend!

At MoCCA this weekend!

Thu, 04/04/2013 - 22:35 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 021

Yay! Penny saved the cat, even if she wasn't so good at it.

We're at MoCCA this weekend! We'll have books & prints over at the F166-168 block:

Hope we see you there!

Comments

Hurrah for saved cat! I'm

Comment by Fletcher (not verified) Thu, 04/04/2013 - 23:23

Hurrah for saved cat! I'm sure this act of kindness will play a critical role at some future dramatic juncture of the story.

Tune in next time for more adventures.

Comment by Tim (not verified) Fri, 04/05/2013 - 06:25

Well this time the cat managed to get away. But since she didn't end these brat's vile ways they will soon strike again.

Aw :(

Comment by Alison (not verified) Fri, 04/05/2013 - 07:51

Am I the only one that was hoping these hooligans would turn out to be just trying to help the cat get down? And then Penny would get to keep the kitty?
Oh well, this was at least funnier :)

Cowabunga, dude.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 04/05/2013 - 10:18

Seeing how one of the hooligans is clearly a member of the dreaded foot clan, can we expect a Lucky Penny/TMNT crossover in the near future? I for one, would like that.

... I can't say batman would

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Fri, 04/05/2013 - 13:05

...
I can't say batman would be proud. Penny,in times like that you should ask yourself: WHAT BATMAN WOULD DO(WBWD)?
at least the cat ran away.

Ananth

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 04/06/2013 - 13:04

Ananth, you need to hang out with better friends these guys are a bad influence plus it's way past your bedtime. No comic books, understand?

12 year olds that shave!! It

Comment by Holly (not verified) Sun, 04/07/2013 - 00:51

12 year olds that shave!!

It was really nice seeing you two at MoCCA! I was so nervous I dropped a five dollar bill in front of Ananth and yelled, "nervous hands!!"
I really enjoyed your third book! It was super great! I hope to see you guys at other venues again~ c:

A lot of the 6th graders at

Comment by Chuck Chuckerson (not verified) Mon, 04/08/2013 - 02:14

A lot of the 6th graders at my elementary school had facial hair. It was really weird when I moved to a new town and the 8th graders looked younger than the 6th graders in my old town.

Too much McDonalds bovine

Comment by LHSC (not verified) Mon, 04/08/2013 - 08:35

Too much McDonalds bovine growth hormone burgers, i suppose.

Science hasn't really proven

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Mon, 04/08/2013 - 11:25

Science hasn't really proven that. It could just as easily be the fact that in the modern day more people aren't starving and that they're actually getting all of their nutrition. It's why we're so much taller on average than people in the middle ages, for instance. It could just as easily explain why puberty is happening approximately 2 years younger than it did in the middle ages. But science just doesn't know one way or the other yet. Both arguments are in debate.

Pretty hard to read this

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sun, 04/07/2013 - 07:05

Pretty hard to read this comic, have to strain my eyes to read the text.

Dude, you say that every

Comment by Macca (not verified) Mon, 04/08/2013 - 11:30

Dude, you say that every time on each page of this comic. I also think it's hard to read, but obviously there's nothing to be done about it. It was made for print and the purpose of putting these up was so Yuko can break from here to work on her other stuff (so going through and editing all these pages with new text fit for web won't exactly give her a break). Also, they can't be made any bigger overall since the space given for the comic is at a set size.

Basically, if you want to read this filler comic....buy the damn book and stop complaining. You're getting a comic you'd normally pay for, for free (as opposed to getting an originally free comic for free). You get double the stigma over complaining about it.

Heh, I expected this to take

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 04/09/2013 - 00:57

Heh, I expected this to take a page out of Annie and they make her call the cat, but it's a cat so nothing happens anyway.
I'm really enjoying this story!!