TOO KAWAII in teal!

TOO KAWAII in teal!

Tue, 04/23/2013 - 16:45 by Ananth in response to Lucky Penny - 026

Yuko's back this week! Yayyyyy!

A lot of you requested a real version of the TOO KAWAII shirt - and Topatoco was kind enough to oblige! Here they are, waiting for you!

I just want to mention that there are new t-shirts and JW:V3 up in the store- check it out!

That's all for me! Catch you Thursday!

Comments

Sweet vengeance! She beat

Comment by Kiriain (not verified) Tue, 04/23/2013 - 17:15

Sweet vengeance! She beat the kid's game.

Wearing a shirt like that and going outside would make me too Hazukashii.

Johnny Wander | Updates Tuesday and Thursday

Comment by hair remover (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 22:32

I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Yuko comes back and Penny

Comment by Sleepology (not verified) Tue, 04/23/2013 - 21:59

Yuko comes back and Penny gains some muscles? This drastically improves my entire thursday!

"Real" version

Comment by RJP! (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 01:01

@Ananth "A lot of you requested a real version of the TOO KAWAII shirt - and Topatoco was kind enough to oblige!"

...The... the other one was fake?..

Or is this some sort of hip lingo I'm not getting. Like, "Yo, we keeps this shirt real!

...Dawg."

T

Comment by pangloss (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 03:38

Given the title of the news post itself, I'm guessing that the first shirt was 99% too not-teal for this particular audience.

?

Comment by Edd (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 02:05

Wait....hold on a second.........
So she guestimated that there were 5$ worth of gum, then lied about how many quarters there were in a 20$ (saying it was 100) knowing that it actually is 80 quarters, and that the 20 quarter difference (5 bucks) was actually stolen by the kid who framed the first worker for his theft which is why he felt guilty and let her get the job in the end plus free laundry?

Lelouch vi Britannia, Light Yagami and even Lord Parson Gotti would have a hard time untangling that.

Whatever, it was still awesome.

Penny is Xanatos times L.

Comment by pangloss (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 03:37

Penny is Xanatos times L.

The strip is good, but the

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 03:39

The strip is good, but the text is so small.

Who is it?

Comment by KevinGriffin3CD (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 16:09

Who's the person that Penny is hugging? She rode her bike there and didn't come with anyone!

Well...I believe

Comment by Ash (not verified) Thu, 04/25/2013 - 10:01

The last panel is supposed to be a later date, being that Penny has on a completely different outfit.

Oops, forgot.

Comment by Ashtwis (not verified) Thu, 04/25/2013 - 10:04

The person she is hugging is Helen. :)

SUGOI!!

Comment by Itchy Ike (not verified) Wed, 04/24/2013 - 19:22

I don't know japanese and I'm not into anime at all, so I looked up the definition of "sugoi" and found this:

"When spoken by non-Japanese persons (often fanboys), this means 'Please punch me in the crotch.'"

Made me laugh.

Birthdays! and shirts

Comment by Sueuss'sDoctor (not verified) Thu, 04/25/2013 - 17:10

Hey happy birthday Yuko!!!! It is your birthday, right? I'd feel stupid if it wasn't... :P

Also, I love that shirt. I'm gonna have to get one eventually.

I'm too kawaii to live, but

Comment by TCS (not verified) Thu, 04/25/2013 - 17:26

I'm too kawaii to live, but I'm not too sugoi to die.

I'm too hidoi to die.