Comments!

Comments!

Thu, 07/04/2013 - 14:04 by Conrad

As you've probably noticed, comments have been disabled on most of the Lucky Penny blog posts, though the pesky "Add a Comment" link continued to display! While I apologize for how long it took, the link will no longer appear for posts with comments disabled. Thanks to those who reported this defect! Please enjoy the rest of the indomitable Lucky Penny!

Comments

Hooray!

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/04/2013 - 22:34

Hooray!

I SHIP PENNYXWALTER

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 07/04/2013 - 22:54

THEY SEEMED TO BE A REALLY CUTE FIT, DESPITE ONLY MEETING LIKE 2 PAGES AGO. LOL

No one cares, nerd.

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Fri, 07/12/2013 - 18:53

No one cares, nerd.

Funny enough my old roommate

Comment by Scroll (not verified) Thu, 07/04/2013 - 23:55

Funny enough my old roommate was descended from vikings. Tall blond guy. Maybe weighed 120lbs soaking wet. One of the scrawniest guys I've ever met :)

Is that because..

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 02:27

There's several trollish comments in previous Penny comic before? Why not deleting those troll posts rather than blocking us all.

Also as usual I want to comment so bad for thei Penny arc. I love her attitude and the Ass comic made me go dayum.

Nah, we're very fortunate in

Comment by conrad Fri, 07/05/2013 - 08:59

Nah, we're very fortunate in the sense that most, if not all, of the discussion on the site is extremely positive. It has more to do with the format of Penny (it's meant to be a book, after all!) We decided that page-by-page reactions might not be the best fit for the title, and with that temporarily disabled them.

awwwww yeaaaaaaaah

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 12:20

I was worried about this, too. E-douche arguing, etc.

Penny story-arc rules!

They're called

Comment by ZZ_Chops (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 09:04

They're called longenhurden!

I know her...

Comment by Frenchouillard (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 10:56

The more I read about Lucky Penny, the more I she makes me think about a friend of mine!^^
Very good comic, by the way.

That Panel!

Comment by Jasmine P (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 11:07

I've been waiting for this page! Mostly because Conrad used that hat/horn panel as an avatar and I wanted to know why Penny had done that.

the comment thing makes sense, but I have wanted to respond to some of the pages :/

OTP!

Comment by Yum (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 12:40

No wonder I haven't seen comments for pages—ages?—p-ages. It's nice to see what good things others have to say, again.

I tried to make a comment

Comment by Gimond (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 13:47

I tried to make a comment for Lucky Penny 40 but the button kept on saying no... thank you for clearing up the issue! I was worried that something was up.
Well its a few pages late but here goes:
I love Penny's face on the last panel. I saw it and it is really well done. I don't really know how to say it but I wanted to gush about how pretty Penny is.
See you Tuesday!

Question about Penny

Comment by crazydan051 (not verified) Fri, 07/05/2013 - 18:23

Is it just me, or was Penny's design and personality based off of Scott Pilgrim? To be quite honest, she seems like a female Scott Pilgrim to me. Just wonderin'!

Underoos

Comment by N.A.O (not verified) Sat, 07/06/2013 - 09:27

You giys could make a killing off Lucky Penny-edition ladies underwear. The lion and hamburger butts were hilarious and adorable.

Ugh I know I want a pair

Comment by conrad Sat, 07/06/2013 - 09:45

Ugh I know I want a pair real, real bad.

I like Lucky Penny okay but

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 07/06/2013 - 10:45

I like Lucky Penny okay but I do miss your regular comics; will you still do those in the future?

I expect they will, they've

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 07/06/2013 - 19:02

I expect they will, they've done stories before then went back.

I expect if they do decide to go into more focused on long stories that they'll make a split-off site.

If I remember rightly they are working on something that's taking up all there time (I forget what is keeping Yuka busy, but Ananth is writing a lot)

It's Penny, actually! She's

Comment by conrad Sun, 07/07/2013 - 08:14

It's Penny, actually! She's in the process of putting the inks down on the rest of the book as we speak (and my goodness y'all they look phenomenal.)

where can we get put on an email list...

Comment by Daniel Nicolas (not verified) Fri, 07/12/2013 - 01:21

I want to be notified when Lucky Penny goes on sale / when I can pre-order. This is a 'shut-up-and-take-my-money' quality level comic, I am quite excited to hear they're still working on it!

YAY comments are backkk! Man

Comment by sue (not verified) Sat, 07/06/2013 - 22:59

YAY comments are backkk! Man I love Penny XD She'd be my spazz partner in real life. These two seem adorable together, even if you guys don't pair em' up, it'll be a laugh seeing them just talk!

Actually..

Comment by Neevy (not verified) Mon, 07/08/2013 - 17:54

I actually am surprised at how much I love Lucky penny... I usually don't enjoy the story arcs as much as regular comics but I love Penny!! I can't wait for the book to come out!!

you know what this story

Comment by sleepcircle (not verified) Tue, 07/09/2013 - 13:39

you know what this story reminds me of. it reminds me of like a manic pixie dream girl type story except instead of focusing on the useless troll of a man whose life suddenly becomes the center of the manic pixie dream girls every waking moment and thought, its just about her instead.

This exchange has been

Comment by Spriggit (not verified) Tue, 07/09/2013 - 19:16

This exchange has been incredibly cute, I love it.

Penny's deduction was very astute.

When will the normal Johnny

Comment by Nesden (not verified) Wed, 07/10/2013 - 16:42

When will the normal Johnny Wander comics come back? It's been too long.

Comment by Nichelle (not verified) Thu, 07/11/2013 - 12:58

When they bring it back, they'll bring it back.

I've gotta agree. This is

Comment by Thamios (not verified) Fri, 07/12/2013 - 15:51

I've gotta agree. This is nice, but I'm more of a fan of normal JW. This would be great as a side comic, though.

Penny is such a troll...

Comment by Malcolm (not verified) Fri, 07/12/2013 - 13:44

Penny is such a troll...

Uh-oh

Comment by King_Bahamut (not verified) Sat, 07/13/2013 - 00:43

Poor guy, he completely left himself open to another tease; never say of course not if a girl asks if you think she is attractive unless you want either a teasing reaction or to make her cry or angry. I cannot wait to see the next one. :)