Oh Penny and Walter

Oh Penny and Walter

Thu, 09/19/2013 - 19:20 by Conrad in response to Lucky Penny - 067

Hello everyone! Yuko and Ananth are still barreling away on their ongoing work, including making sure fresh pages of Lucky Penny continue rolling off the presses. They keep printing them out despite my insistence this is an online comic. (It's been five years, guys, c'mon. The whole house smells like printer ink.)

This page is super cute. As are these two cuties. I'm just gonna sit here at the monitor fluttering my eyelids at the monitor until I explode at how cute these two are. Also, this storage unit is suspiciously sized and organized like my bedroom now. Hmmm ...

Anyway, thanks again for hanging out, and I'll see you all next Tuesday!

Comments

Ah-ha! You've blundered and

Comment by Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 09/19/2013 - 19:36

Ah-ha! You've blundered and allowed commenting!

Victory is mine!

Not an accident, just had

Comment by conrad Thu, 09/19/2013 - 19:46

Not an accident, just had the bandwidth to moderate appropriately this weekend. :)

I can't believe it.

Comment by Sam (not verified) Thu, 09/19/2013 - 20:30

I got caught up on Johnny Wander! It took a while but it was so worth it.

Lucky Penny

Comment by Bernie Holcomb (not verified) Thu, 09/19/2013 - 20:33

Hey Lucky Penny is awesome I love her. :) Also Can you(Conrad), Yuko, or Ananth help promote or spread the word of the Shantae Half Genie Hero Kickstarter project so it can reach its funding goal and maybe even all of its stretch goals and beyond. Here is a link to it: http://kck.st/1e7PwHu Thank You for reading this. Love your guys work by the way. :3

Oh Walter and Penny...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Thu, 09/19/2013 - 22:14

This can turn into a romantic moment. But geek love.... :p

The text is still so tiny, I

Comment by Homry (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 03:21

The text is still so tiny, I have to squint to read it and zoom in so far on my tablet.

Seriously...

Comment by AckAckAck (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 06:58

You're still complaining about the text size? It looks normal for me on my laptop. Either go get a 10' tablet or go get a new glasses.

I don't mean to be rude, but

Comment by Shotgun Ninja (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 14:10

I don't mean to be rude, but I believe you mean 10", not 10'...

A 10-foot tablet would be hilarious, though.

tablet size

Comment by Jack Finch (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 22:04

Twister would be a wicked cool app.

As a work bound for print,

Comment by conrad Fri, 09/20/2013 - 08:22

As a work bound for print, the text in Lucky Penny is obviously sized a little differently than a lot of their digital work. That said: which tablet are you on? I know the page isn't exactly optimized for mobile (sorry about that), but a quick double-tap on my iPad renders the text quite nicely.

I don't know, I'm on my

Comment by Homry (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 09:04

I don't know, I'm on my desktop. Very hard to read

Why can't you make a version sized for websites?

Time, honestly. I just

Comment by conrad Fri, 09/20/2013 - 11:47

Time, honestly. I just started my own game company, and have a pretty major deadline coming up, so getting a website ready for production is sort out of the question at present. Sorry!

That said, what monitor/resolution are you working with? Would love to mitigate this somehow that doesn't involve reformatting the pages, but I'd need to understand the problem case a little better.

Aw its ok, its not that

Comment by Homry (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 13:38

Aw its ok, its not that annoying......I love the strip, and good luck with the game :)

Wow! from that angle Penny's

Comment by Cheraph (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 09:38

Wow! from that angle Penny's place looks exactly like my house in AC:New Leaf!

Ah, just when things were

Comment by Deltart (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 11:21

Ah, just when things were starting to get steamy

This Side Up

Comment by Heath (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 12:29

I'm loving the "This Side Up" sign on the box :3 Made me giggle a little

Out of curiosity, is Lucky

Comment by Tsu (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 16:05

Out of curiosity, is Lucky Penny still in progress/being penned? I mean in development/production.

Yeah, I'm curious as to if

Comment by Macca (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 19:06

Yeah, I'm curious as to if the whole story is going to get posted here on the site (it wasn't explicitly stated at the beginning). If that is the case, do you know how many pages long it is?

oh baby

Comment by Al Paradise (not verified) Fri, 09/20/2013 - 22:29

glorious comments

Any idea when regular Johnny

Comment by kahlanamnell (not verified) Sat, 09/21/2013 - 00:18

Any idea when regular Johnny Wander updates will be back? (aka: How much more Lucky Penny is there going to be?) Just wondering.

huh

Comment by mymymya (not verified) Sat, 09/21/2013 - 11:15

Huh, I guess I just don't get it.....

did Walter chop-stick-block her because she was in the process of eating all the noodles, leaving none for him, hence her guilty face?

Or did the chopsticks just accidentally meet in mid air while they were both going for some and did this make it awkward...but then why...they were sharing a pan from the beginning, so what can you expect?

yeah i'm not 100% sure