This is a difficult post to be making so we're just going to come out and say it -
For the past two weeks we’ve been in and out of the animal hospital with Cricket. She’s been anemic and we were having to hand-feed her food and liquid at a few points. She’s had blood transfusions, marrow biopsies and multiple blood tests, and at this point it looks like she may have Myelodysplastic syndrome. We are waiting to hear back on more tests.
At this point even the best case scenario is going to be really rough. We kept quiet about this when it first happened as we were hoping for it to just be a small infection but now, even with pet insurance, we’re facing some huge bills.
So we’ve opened up a ko-fi.com/johnnywander and are doing a 10% sale on nearly all the items in our shop https://johnnywander.myshopify.com/collections/sale with discount code CRICKET. If you can just spread the word that would be great too. We are still hoping for the best here, and thank you all for your support to us and our weird gremlin child over these many years.