We went to Sandy Hook beach in NJ for vacation a few weeks ago! Here are the highlights:
- There are lots of quiet beaches up and down the peninsula.
- You can venture into the wilderness and explore what's left of old artillery ranges used to test long-range weaponry.
- There's also a lighthouse and WWI house that's been preserved on the old base at the end of the peninsula.
- You can rent a bike and cruise up and down Sandy Hook all day.
- It can rain at any time, just like real life!
We had fun!